napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms help

Cdogz

Hey everyone new to the forum, i have been using sarms for almost a year already cycled 2 months on 1 off, than continue. Basically used lgd stacked with rad 140. After watching and reading all of the videos I've learned a lot but still need some help. I am interested in cardarine but my goal is to bulk, I am aware I can use it while bulking but would that be recommended? Should I stick with lgd and rad for bulking? I have some body fat I would like to shed but overall nothing crazy. I've never used a full pct besides a mini pct over counter test booster do I need something stronger? How long do you wait to jump on another sarm cycle ? If anyone can just answer and help me out with some questions I no I have a lot lol but from what I see on the forums you guys are very knowledgeable.

Thank you

Hey everyone new to the forum, i have been using sarms for almost a year already cycled 2 months on 1 off, than continue. Basically used lgd stacked with rad 140. After watching and reading all of the videos I've learned a lot but still need some help. I am interested in cardarine but my goal is to bulk, I am aware I can use it while bulking but would that be recommended? Should I stick with lgd and rad for bulking? I have some body fat I would like to shed but overall nothing crazy. I've never used a full pct besides a mini pct over counter test booster do I need something stronger? How long do you wait to jump on another sarm cycle ? If anyone can just answer and help me out with some questions I no I have a lot lol but from what I see on the forums you guys are very knowledgeable.

Thank you

Yea you can run GW on a bulk to help keep you lean and help with endurance between sets and no you don't need serms for sarms this type of cycle your laying out of GW lgd and rad
2 week pct
2 week natty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the reply, great! Should I run it for 8 weeks all them , I no some recommended 12?

Thank you for the reply, great! Should I run it for 8 weeks all them , I no some recommended 12?

Run the lgd and rad for 12 and GW you could run into your pct up to 16 weeks because it doesn't suppress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Let me help you get this all set up bro. For the goals you have, what is perfct for you is the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com

You want to run it a full 12 weeks. Here is the layout for the cycle along with links to the cycle and pct to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

the ultra recomp stack is going to be the best option for your goals OR i also feel you could just go with the power stack.. of course gw enhances everything to the highest extent but you can go with the power stack... im giving you the links for everything you need for the power stack but you can add gw to this to make it even stronger...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom