napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms/hcg/clomid

palirnom

This may be an odd question, but I?m wanting to know if I can run LGD while on HCG and clomid?
I?ve come off of TRT for the time being, and I didn?t know if adding in LGD while on HCG/clomid would do anything negative. Been on TRT for 4 years
35 years old.

Appreciate it. I?ll be going back on eventually. I feel horrible right now. Need to get some HMG, but it?s so expensive.

So running HCG while on a cycle of SARMS would be a good idea to lesson the side effect of being suppressive ???

Never said that bro. He asked if it was ok to do it and the point is hes coming off trt. I simply answered if it was ok. For a normal person thats completely unnecessary

Appreciate it. I?ll be going back on eventually. I feel horrible right now. Need to get some HMG, but it?s so expensive.

Yea I can imagine man thats why I was asking why you were coming of TRT! Makes sense though hopefully you can reproduce quickly brotha and get back on!

While it feels shitty, the best odds for conception are if you come off all hormones. Glad to see you doing this. You can always hop back on after.

Top Bottom