napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms have gone from clear to cloudy

Jasen

Hi everyone, recently bought some sarms ( the gh one) & have been taking for a week now but the liquid has turn cloudy today & there is cloudy stains or residue on the glass vial. Just wondering if this is still safe to consume or if it's no good anymore.
Have had them in the car centre console ( not exposed to sunlight because it a compartment, but the day temperature was around 25-30 degrees Celsius).
Is there anything I can do or should know as the liquid was clear when when I bought it & has only changed today.
Thanks

Well the temperature range it was exposed to was nothing drastic. Basically 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit which is just above normal. I don't see there being an issue. You may just have to heat it a bit to resuspend it

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Took them to work in the car and theyve gone cloudy and have a noticably stronger taste.

Thanks rick, do all sarms re suspend? And is there a proper method to follow?
Yes mine taste different too. Would they still work if I don't re suspend it?

they wont be nearly as potent if at all if they fall out of suspension... you can run them under warm water for a few minutes and hope they are suspended again but if not, then its a loss and thats why i have always instructed to keep them out of extreme temperatures...

How do you know if they have fallen out of suspension? I took mine to work they were in a car in an under cover carpark on a fairly hot day and have gone cloudy and seem to have little bits in there now. Not good signs I imagine?

How do you know if they have fallen out of suspension? I took mine to work they were in a car in an under cover carpark on a fairly hot day and have gone cloudy and seem to have little bits in there now. Not good signs I imagine?

You should be able to see the compound separated from the solution. You never want to leave your sarms in your car. Always store them properly

You can see the extra compound in the bottom of the bottle ... the little bits you see are it separated and yes clearly its not a good thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok cheers lads, luckily this bottle is almost finished anyway. Just so i know for future bottles, how would be the best way to take them to work with me? I live in Aus so the temperature is usually hot. Maybe a cool box?! Im taking s4 so have no choice but to take it with me

Top Bottom