napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and Gyno/Water Retention?

vegasfit

Hello, I took SARMs for approximately 1 month. It was in capsule pill form in which the bottle was called, "Sarm Supreme Stack Optimal Lean Mass Builder." Afterwards, I noticed that my nipples became puffy. I am not sure if it is gyno, water retention, or just fat (from poor diet). The following are the Supplement Facts from the SARMs I had taken:

LGD-4033 - 15mg
MK-677 - 15mg
S4 - 25mg
Androsta-3, 5-Dione-7-17-Dione - 25mg
Stinging Nettle - 450mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine - 50 mg
Milk Thistle - 75mg
(serving size: 1 capsule, twice daily)

As such, can SARMs based on the above ingredients cause gyno/water retention? I noticed it in beginning of January, it has now been almost 3 months. If it is gyno, should I go on Nolvadex or Letro? Hopefully it is just fat lol. Thank you!

Hello, I took SARMs for approximately 1 month. It was in capsule pill form in which the bottle was called, "Sarm Supreme Stack Optimal Lean Mass Builder." Afterwards, I noticed that my nipples became puffy. I am not sure if it is gyno, water retention, or just fat (from poor diet). The following are the Supplement Facts from the SARMs I had taken:

LGD-4033 - 15mg
MK-677 - 15mg
S4 - 25mg
Androsta-3, 5-Dione-7-17-Dione - 25mg
Stinging Nettle - 450mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine - 50 mg
Milk Thistle - 75mg
(serving size: 1 capsule, twice daily)

As such, can SARMs based on the above ingredients cause gyno/water retention? I noticed it in beginning of January, it has now been almost 3 months. If it is gyno, should I go on Nolvadex or Letro? Hopefully it is just fat lol. Thank you!

this is horrible inside and out... let me explain something to you...

1. sarms cannot come in capsules and you likely had a prohormone in there

2. this is completely false advertising to the max... you do realize that Androsta-3, 5-Dione-7-17-Dione - 25mg is arimistane and "supposed" to be an ai... so you have gyno issues while taking a so called ai

3. you were NOT taking any sarm whatsoever... SARMS DO NOT CONVERT TO ESTROGEN IN ANY WAY

4. this is what we have been talking about all year, that sarms in capsules are not sarms at all... chances are very high you were taking a prohormone

Thank you! Since I have gyno issues, I have heard from others that I should try Nolvadex, and if that fails, to try Letro. I've seen all your youtube videos regarding this. What do you recommend I do? Thank you.

Thank you! Since I have gyno issues, I have heard from others that I should try Nolvadex, and if that fails, to try Letro. I've seen all your youtube videos regarding this. What do you recommend I do? Thank you.

I would use a combination of Nolva and an aromatose inhibitor like Aromasin at first. If that doesn't alleviate it, then you can throw in something stronger like letro, but you have to be careful with that stuff

For future reference stay away from products like those that you don't know what's in them. Stick with a trusted sarms source with high quality products www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would use a combination of Nolva and an aromatose inhibitor like Aromasin at first. If that doesn't alleviate it, then you can throw in something stronger like letro, but you have to be careful with that stuff

For future reference stay away from products like those that you don't know what's in them. Stick with a trusted sarms source with high quality products www.sarmsx.com

Thank you. If I wanted to take sarms from sarmsx, would you recommend I take the combo of Nolva and Aromasin first to try and take care of my gyro issues prior and then take the sarmssx afterwards, or can I take all at the same time?

absolutely get that gyno in check first but you shouldn't have any probs with sarmsx stuff causing gyno issues but the liquid aro from sarmsx has been proven by some of these guys on here to alleviate any probs very very quickly

Thank you. If I wanted to take sarms from sarmsx, would you recommend I take the combo of Nolva and Aromasin first to try and take care of my gyro issues prior and then take the sarmssx afterwards, or can I take all at the same time?
Treat that gyno first bro. You don't want to start a cycle until that's taken care of

absolutely get that gyno in check first but you shouldn't have any probs with sarmsx stuff causing gyno issues but the liquid aro from sarmsx has been proven by some of these guys on here to alleviate any probs very very quickly

I noticed there is liquid aro, liquid nol, and liquid letro. I'm wondering why you pointed out liquid aro out of the rest. Are there dosage recommendations for this? I'm definitely going to get one (and possibly another) of these liquids. Thank you.

So let me get this straight, u want to run a gyno protocol but you are not sure if your puffy nipples is diet or gyno related based off what u stated in your first post ?

i love how they threw liver support supps in the product that they claim is sarms which are not liver toxic.

shady practice, these companies should be paying heavily for doing this shit.

do you have bloodwork to confirm how bad your estrogen is right now? that would be very helpful to diagnose the situation and make a proper recommendation on what to run... otherwise its just guesswork and thats not a good way to treat issues...

i love how they threw liver support supps in the product that they claim is sarms which are not liver toxic.

shady practice, these companies should be paying heavily for doing this shit.

exactly bro... same with having an ai in there... although it clearly didnt work regardless... so who knows if thats even in there... its beyond shady....

yes bloodwork would be optimal so you know before you jump on something else. then you know for sure what you are dealing with. I said arom to start no reason, but if I were you I would order the whole pct stack that would be all 3 since you may be gyno sensitive

If you're going to try and kill your estrogen I'd go with aromasin since there will be no estrogen rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom