napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and Gyno

JOMEQ

I have done two test cycles with zero problems with gyno. Now, I am doing a SARMS bridge and I feel that one of my nipples may be getting gyno. Is it normal to get gyno during SARMS cycle?

What are you running? There are reports and some people still use an AI on certain sarms.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

1-12 *RAD140 20 mg a day
1-12 *LGD4033 10 mg a day*
1-12 *S4 25 mg AM 25 mg PM day

PCT

13-16 *Clomid *50/50/25/25
13-16 *GW-501516 20 mg day

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If you have legit sarms there are no risks of gyno whatsoever. Sarms do not aromatize into estrogen. Did you have preexisting gyno?

You could also just be retaining water for whatever reason. What makes you think you have gyno?

I am not sure that I got Gyno. I feel something behind my left nipple and that is way I thought I may have Gyno. It may just be me worrying over nothing. I just wanted to know if it was normal to get gyno from SARMS and apparently is not, so I may stop worrying about it.

I am not sure that I got Gyno. I feel something behind my left nipple and that is way I thought I may have Gyno. It may just be me worrying over nothing. I just wanted to know if it was normal to get gyno from SARMS and apparently is not, so I may stop worrying about it.
Jist keep an eye on it, and if you want piece of mind get some bloodwork done, but sarms do not cause gyno

Female Hormone Test is the one I have to do?

That's the best one. If you read it, it says for males too. That tests everything you would need.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Female Hormone Test is the one I have to do?

brother, you asked me for the link and then asked if thats the one you should do? i don t get it... i wouldnt have linked it to you if it wasnt the test you needed

What happens if you live in MD? Due to state laws, they cannot provide services for RESIDENTS of or in the states of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

Top Bottom