domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarms.forsale & Need To Build Muscle Log! GW/YK11/N2Guard/N2Generate

Sarms.forsale & Need To Build Muscle Log! GW/YK11/N2Guard/N2Generate

Alright have been taking some well deserved time off from any heavy lifting.

Have been focusing mainly on my cardio and resting my joints as I had a terrible back flare up (lower back) along with hurting my biceps tendon and rotator cuff (fun stuff!).

Diet has been OK but really need to get back to my routine. I exited my last sarms cycle around 250 pounds. Log is here:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...og!-54836.html

Since then I did my full PCT and really just chilled and with covid running rampant decided to just run some mk677 along with my normal n2generate daily.

Fast forward to today!

I am hovering around 239 pounds. Body fat just isnt where I want it. End of my sarms cycle I was around 14% which is still a little higher than what I had hoped but that was more to my injuries than any of the products.

My plan was to run my Domestic-Supply zphc test at 200-250mg/week with 500mg/week primo and 30mg/day Tbol (for first 6 weeks of 12 week cycle) but my body fat is around 17%-18% right now and so I cant run that knowing where I am.

Sooooooooo will be running 20mg/day GW & 10mg/day YK11. I will be running N2guard and n2generate classic the entire cycle. Then for PCT I will be running N2generate ES along with low dose clomid and nolva.

Ill post as frequent as I can but took a promotion at work so time is even more limited now. I actually started my first dose today so ready to get going!

Happy Holidays everyone!

sweet, im really looking forward to this one bro!

Glad to see you feeling better and back at it.
    I also took some time off and just returned.
    Let?s knock it out of the park.

love this! n2bm products are amazing! sarms4sale is also the best of the best!

great products across the board. wise choices

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Alright first update!

So GW as usually has been amazing for me. Cardio is already starting to pick up am im going from 60 mins to 75 mins and intensity is as good or better.

YK11 its still early only on my 3rd dose but due to my rotator cuff and biceps tendon injuries I was really just staying with bodyweight for pullups and pushups. I did back yesterday and was able to do the same number of reps (12) with 15 pounds on my weighted vest so a great start!

Trying to be mindful of my shoulder as the rotator cuff is back to normal but my biceps tendon is still a little angry so doing Physical Therapy to strengthen supporting muscle groups and work on flexibility.

Overall 3 days in and excited to keep pushing hard!

Sounds like you are on the right track.
    Keep up the progress

Man I have had horrible rotar cuff issues my whole life as well.. keep us updated on the shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Cody2306 View Post
    Man I have had horrible rotar cuff issues my whole life as well.. keep us updated on the shoulder
    Same here brother. If I try to push or not be super careful it just kills me.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Sarms.forsale &amp; Need To Build Muscle Log! GW/YK11/N2Guard/N2Generate

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Alright first update!

So GW as usually has been amazing for me. Cardio is already starting to pick up am im going from 60 mins to 75 mins and intensity is as good or better.

YK11 its still early only on my 3rd dose but due to my rotator cuff and biceps tendon injuries I was really just staying with bodyweight for pullups and pushups. I did back yesterday and was able to do the same number of reps (12) with 15 pounds on my weighted vest so a great start!

Trying to be mindful of my shoulder as the rotator cuff is back to normal but my biceps tendon is still a little angry so doing Physical Therapy to strengthen supporting muscle groups and work on flexibility.

Overall 3 days in and excited to keep pushing hard!
    lets goooooo!