domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARMS and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

SARMS and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Mr. Gemelli, I was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) earlier this year. I have been off steroids for approx 4-5 months now. Im looking for a safe alternative. What is your opinion on using SARMS with my kidney disease? I have had to change my diet and training dramatically. I get 80g of protein a day and can not train as intense as I use to. I was hoping SARMS would help me at least maintain the physique I have worked so hard to get.

Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HUGEBANKS View Post
    Mr. Gemelli, I was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) earlier this year. I have been off steroids for approx 4-5 months now. Im looking for a safe alternative. What is your opinion on using SARMS with my kidney disease? I have had to change my diet and training dramatically. I get 80g of protein a day and can not train as intense as I use to. I was hoping SARMS would help me at least maintain the physique I have worked so hard to get.

Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    sarms would be a lot safer and something you can use on a more long term basis.. not to mention they are designed to prevent muscle wastage so that is a huge benefit in your particular situation... let me know what kind of goals you have and i can set you up a stack...

I think it would be a great idea but I'm not a doctor. I I don't think it will be bad for your kidneys though bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    sarms would be a lot safer and something you can use on a more long term basis.. not to mention they are designed to prevent muscle wastage so that is a huge benefit in your particular situation... let me know what kind of goals you have and i can set you up a stack...
    Ive busted my ass to get where i am, i finally got my pro card and want to at least keep most of what ive worked so hard to obtain. I was told i couldnt compete again but i honestly feel i could but i would never look like i use to. My main goal right now is to stay healthy and maintain/add lean muscle and drop fat and help endurance.. I was told to not train as intense as i use to because the muscle releases myoglobin when its broken down and that chemical can do more damage to my kidney. I was diagnosed years ago with low test, i have been off gear 5 months now and need to see a doc about trt. im super low right now, no sex drive, always tired, no strength/endurance, body aches all over all the time etc. Any stack info you can help me with would be great. i was thinking lgd4033, rad140 and sr9009...?

Ive busted my ass to get where i am, i finally got my pro card and want to at least keep most of what ive worked so hard to obtain. I was told i couldnt compete again but i honestly feel i could but i would never look like i use to. My main goal right now is to stay healthy and maintain/add lean muscle and drop fat and help endurance.. I was told to not train as intense as i use to because the muscle releases myoglobin when its broken down and that chemical can do more damage to my kidney. I was diagnosed years ago with low test, i have been off gear 5 months now and need to see a doc about trt. im super low right now, no sex drive, always tired, no strength/endurance, body aches all over all the time etc. Any stack info you can help me with would be great. i was thinking lgd4033, rad140 and sr9009...?
    i would go with a different stack to be more conducive to your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

i would go with a different stack to be more conducive to your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    Thank you for the information. Im super cautious with my kidney situation. Im secondary fsgs stage 3 (of 5) so i cant screw anything up. Changing the diet has been the hardest part. 80g protein a day isnt much lol

Thank you for the information. Im super cautious with my kidney situation. Im secondary fsgs stage 3 (of 5) so i cant screw anything up. Changing the diet has been the hardest part. 80g protein a day isnt much lol
    shit , i completely understand and you are right, 80 grams is nothing... i get close to that in one meal with chicken LOL so i understand bro... this cycle will be perfect for you...

shit , i completely understand and you are right, 80 grams is nothing... i get close to that in one meal with chicken LOL so i understand bro... this cycle will be perfect for you...
    1 last question, i have low test levels and plan to see a doctor about it very soon. Would RAD140 cause my test levels to rise? Ive been off gear for 5 months and now im really feeling it or rather NOT feeling it lol So im hoping that the doc will prescribe 100-200mg a wek or would rad140 do it naturally?

1 last question, i have low test levels and plan to see a doctor about it very soon. Would RAD140 cause my test levels to rise? Ive been off gear for 5 months and now im really feeling it or rather NOT feeling it lol So im hoping that the doc will prescribe 100-200mg a wek or would rad140 do it naturally?
    no, it will not raise your test levels at all bro

no, it will not raise your test levels at all bro
    awesome, thank you again