napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms+finasteride+saw palmetto

Balls

My question is about doing a SARMS cycle and taking finasteride+saw palmetto as well.

Ive seen recent threads about this question but don't really get a straight answer and ends up totally off topic.

I would just like an straight up answer. Does anyone know? Or has anyone actually done the cycle?

Why would you want to do this? What's your reasoning and goals? I don't recommend Finasteride to anyone at all.

Sarms or no sarms, I wouodmt rcommend Finasteride at all. That stuff is no good at all

Lol

I was on hair treatment plan years back and had stoped for about 18 months.

I'm startIng to lose hair again and I Want to jump on a cycle while while being on treatment.

I just want to know what will happen? Explain pls

Lol

I was on hair treatment plan years back and had stoped for about 18 months.

I'm startIng to lose hair again and I Want to jump on a cycle while while being on treatment.

I just want to know what will happen? Explain pls
There are no interaction issues with sarms, if that's what you're asking. I'm just not a fan of finasteride

are you familiar or have any clue whatsoever with PFS (post finasteride syndrome)?? i HIGHLY suggest you read up on it because its a very very serious issue

Why would you want to block DHT anyway, DHT is amazing. My body LOVES Winny and other DHT's.

I am not prone to MPB at all, but if I was I would just shave it off ;)

I understand pfs, I was on the treatment before , i stop taking it and everything went back to normal. No problems what so ever. Stop taking it cause I planned to have a child, beautiful boy who's healthy

Just run your SARMS and leave the Finasteride alone. You can run them together but it's not something I recommend. I too did Finasteride and it did cause problems for me. I just prefer to have sexual function and clear thinking over hair any day.

Bro you need to be running DHT's not trying to lower it.

I was thinking about that also, by lowering my dht and taking sarms. Would it trigger anything during cycle or post cycle besides the normal side effects of pfs.

finasteride can cause numerous problems and you might have been lucky once but you are playing with fire.. ive said my piece, you clearly dont really care and thats up to you... theres no sense in going back and forth about the same thing over and over... you do and risk whatever you want... i gave you the info and its up to you from there

You better think real good and read my thread below..This shit has altered my way of life and living..Plus costs me thousands and still not the same..

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...covering-post-finasteride-syndrome-23719.html
if you only new the amount of time i try to educate on this and there's also some guy that has to say "well I never this or I never that" but who gives a shit about I when there are hundreds of thousands that suffer... so if 2 out 10 are lucky, what about the other eight?? its so selfish to not educate others about the possibilities just because someone may have been lucky...

Top Bottom