napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for females

My wife really enjoys Carderine although it won’t really put muscle on it does boost your performance and helps to tone up

no i do not agree at all... completely unnecessary and thats way too high of a dose for a female... a female should not exceed 12.5 mg per day but it takes a long time to start to see muscle growth from it... mk677 is something taken long term and takes longer to see that kind of gain

Ok. So if I understand you right, generally you do not recommend Nutrobal for females. However, when the wish consists to use it, it is essential to go as low as 12,5 mg per day with the dosage!?

Ok. So if I understand you right, generally you do not recommend Nutrobal for females. However, when the wish consists to use it, it is essential to go as low as 12,5 mg per day with the dosage!?

I guess i dont understand. I literally just said how to run it as a female... i guess i can repeat it again. Do not exceed 12.5 mg unless u want to run into problems, then by all means run it higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, thank you. At the moment I use Clenbuterol and MK-2866. Afterwards I would use RAD and MK-677. Is it necessary to make a break between these two stacks or can I start immediately with the new one?

Top Bottom