napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for endurance

joshuamorris0910

Its most probably already been discussed. Because of the latest issue I can't find any videos on it.

What's the most popular / recommend for endurance sports, and why?

Appreciate all feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Its most probably already been discussed. Because of the latest issue I can't find any videos on it.

Appreciate all feedback.

Thanks in advance.

GW
Ostarine
S4
Mk677

GW takes the cake though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The absolute best thing for endurance is Cardarine. SR-9009 is also a great addition. The only steroid I would recommend for an endurance athlete would be EQ but you are obviously dealing with major shut down when you go with steroids.

gw501516 is the best for endurance followed by sr9009... take 5 minutes and read my sarms articles about them... its all about the drastic increase in vo2max and nothing comes close to adding endurance like these two do... s4 is also a great addition as well is rad140...

Appreciate all feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Most sarms will give endurance, I noticed a lot of muscular endurance with lgd 4033

here's the layout for an endurance stack...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for the cycle information Dylan. Keep up the good work [emoji108]

Top Bottom