PCT
Weeks 12-14 - 40mg - Nolva - per day
Weeks 14-16 - 20mg - Nolva - per day
Weeks 12-14 - 50mg - clomid - per day
Weeks 14-16 - 25mg - clomid - per day

BF-13%
Weight-13stone
Eating a fairly clean 3000+ calories
FYI, this is all purchased but I am now likely to introduce aromasin from the start or change over at week 11 from adex.

QUESTION: best SARM to use during cycle to make it as lean gains as possible. Also should i use them post dbol or throughout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey bro, how tall are you and how old? have you ran any cycles in the past?? let me know so i can give the proper recommendation!

Cheers for the reply! 6ft 2, 25 years old. Been training for 4 years but have never touched anything.... yet.

My friend is also going to be running the same cycle and has the same question. His stats: 5ft 10, 72kg and training 5 years, BF 11%

Cheers for the reply! 6ft 2, 25 years old. Been training for 4 years but have never touched anything.... yet.

okay nice... so one more question... are you set on dbol or open to a different option... i can set this up to get the dbol results WITHOUT all the fucking sloppy water etc... let me know.. i'll set it up either way

Sorry to be a pain but I'm pretty certain I want to do it as I've seen its effects and want do it. BUT my friend isn't so sure and was debating wether to do it anyways. So could you answer to both? Sorry!

Sorry to be a pain but I'm pretty certain I want to do it as I've seen its effects and want do it. BUT my friend isn't so sure and was debating wether to do it anyways. So could you answer to both? Sorry!

yeah man but your friends cycle is going to be the better one...

i think i misread, is this your first cycle? if so, i cant advise you to use more than one steroid, which would be test... you should not stack multiple anabolics on a first cycle...

First cycle I really don't think dbol is a good idea. You have no idea how you are going to respond to test or aromatizing compounds on their own, so running both I wouldn't advise right now.

I'd stick to test only and sarms

Okay lads, I'd be stupid to ignore people with experience. I'll admit I bought it before doing all my research and I was originally planning on making the cycle more a very lean bulk, maybe even loosing a little BF in the process. Obviously dbol is bad for that... consider the dbol dropped.

Cycle as above minus the dbol, what should I add sarms wise?

Okay lads, I'd be stupid to ignore people with experience. I'll admit I bought it before doing all my research and I was originally planning on making the cycle more a very lean bulk, maybe even loosing a little BF in the process. Obviously dbol is bad for that... consider the dbol dropped.

Here is how I'd run it bro. Make sure you get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test E or C 500mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

with the goals you have, i would definitely go with the power stack... its perfect for you both... here are the links to purchase everything followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom