napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Duos The Series: The best recomp stack:LGD and S4: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

It doesn't get any better than that sarms combo. They just work so well together

I can't find the video on your channel on the youtube app on my phone (i can't click the link you gave because im using a work PC). How long ago was it uploaded?

I've started watching a view of your videos, just to gather a knowledge base and really liking them. One thing I would suggest (if possible), is turning up the mic sensitivity as I have it on full volume on my earphones and struggle to hear it 100% clearly in the work canteen :)

Great stack!! Lgd is my personal favorite. Videos and info are such a great asset and resource here. Widespread accessibility I believe you can't put a price on. It's nice to witness this here at Isarms done so generously. Great job Dylan and to your whole team! Thank you.

I've run them both together alongside gear and I literally never looked harder, more pumped, or felt more beast like than when using these in conjunction with my gear. Literally looked like I could pick up and toss engine blocks as a past time. Great video and information!

Top Bottom