napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs and drug tests

stasoon1

Anyone know for sure if SARMs could cause you to come up positive on a steroid drug test? I know Wada tests for them in the olympics but what about a standard steroid test? SARMs don't show up as excess testosterone right?

Certain ones potentially could like rad. But I doubt any sarm will boost your test very high.

You have a window to stay within on those tests. I'd find out what that window is exactly. And go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so is this for employment drug test or a straight up ncaa or college or pro sports test? or competition test or whatever some professional arena test? if that is the question you bet your ass you will pop hot Florida QB got popped I think for LGD last year.

This would be for employment. I know they test in sports but if you were to only be tested for steroid use would you come up positive or not? Since SARMs aren't hormones I don't know how you could but I've been curious

ok im not sure what employer gives a fuck if you use steroids, I know a lot of military guys in here are on sarms and gear and they don't get popped on their random drug tests. an employment drug test is basically for opiates, thc/mary jane, cocaine, meth etc etc illicit drugs to get high I have even heard its a pretty expensive test to test for coke, but I wouldn't push it. the test for sarms is very very expensive so if you are just driving a forklift they aint testing for that shit. now if it has something to do with sports or medicine maybe but I doubt it. NCAA WADA type jobs YES most def

I know standard drug tests don't test for steroids but if you are in the military or law enforcement and they decided to test you for steroids does anyone know if SARMs would give you a positive result?

I think its a BIG IF but yes more than likely if they spent the money on testing for performance enhancing drugs more than likely you would pop hot. i do know the military used to say obviously to "deter" folks that popping hot on anything you buy on base at GNC is not an excuse of "i didn't know" but like i said i have never in 25 years heard of anyone popping hot for steroids or ped's of any kind. im sure it has happened if you are swole up and raging out or some shit. but never heard of it happening at any of my bases

I know standard drug tests don't test for steroids but if you are in the military or law enforcement and they decided to test you for steroids does anyone know if SARMs would give you a positive result?
They would have to be specifically testing for sarms which is a whole different test and very expensive. Most won't test for them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A steroid panel would be looking for the individual aas hormones I imagine and sarms don't contain them so the answer would be no, IMO

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

You're fine bro, I was recently just on Parole for two years and probation for 4 years. Was on gear 75% of the time I took tests and had no issues.

That being said, they do not CHECK for these compounds but in some circumstances you may get some false positives. Just because they are not testing for Clenbuterol doesn't mean that a false positive won't come back for methamphetamine use.

Top Bottom