napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and Drug Tests?

markydeee

I'm a swimmer considering doing a S4+GW cycle but I cannot seem to find any information on how long these stay in the system. Does anyone know the amount of time that I should be off before taking a PED test?

markydeee said:
I'm a swimmer considering doing a S4+GW cycle but I cannot seem to find any information on how long these stay in the system. Does anyone know the amount of time that I should be off before taking a PED test?

this aint up my alley, so others will have to chime in

I'm not 100% sure on this either. SARMS are not my deal really. I would however play it safe. Better safe than sorry. I would not use them if you have an upcoming drug test. Ride it out and wait till after.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: SARMS and Drug Tests?

markydeee said:
Are you being tested for sarms? Which sports or athletic organization is the testing agency?

RickRock said:
markydeee said:
Are you being tested for sarms? Which sports or athletic organization is the testing agency?
I am an NCAA division 1 athlete. I've competed for one year and have never been drug tested during that year. From what I've heard they only really do urinalysis tests.

markydeee said:
RickRock said:
markydeee said:
I am an NCAA division 1 athlete. I've competed for one year and have never been drug tested during that year. From what I've heard they only really do urinalysis tests.

As far as detection times go for sarms, there isn't a lot of information out there on it, but since these are oral based with shorter half lives, it really won't take too long to clear out. If you knew you had a test coming, to be on the safe side, I would probably stop any SARMS about a month ahead of the test.

RickRock said:
markydeee said:
RickRock said:
markydeee said:

As far as detection times go for sarms, there isn't a lot of information out there on it, but since these are oral based with shorter half lives, it really won't take too long to clear out. If you knew you had a test coming, to be on the safe side, I would probably stop any SARMS about a month ahead of the test.
Okay, thank you. One last quick question. Since Im going to have to stop using about a month before championship season to be safe, will my endurance go back down when im off? I'll obviously still be training during that time.

Re: RE: Re: RE: SARMS and Drug Tests?

markydeee said:
RickRock said:
markydeee said:
RickRock said:
markydeee said:

Okay, thank you. One last quick question. Since Im going to have to stop using about a month before championship season to be safe, will my endurance go back down when im off? I'll obviously still be training during that time.
It's possible that it will dip a tad when coming off of GW, but as long as training stays consistent and steady like before coming off, most of that will stay and you'll keep

half lifes on sarms are no more than 36 hours... s4 is only 4-6 hours while gw is 24 as well as mk... lgd is 24-36 but detection times are not really accurate on them...

in terms of endurance going down... once you build your vo2max, you don't lose it UNLESS you let it be lost... for instance... you are able to build it far higher than you can without gw but once you stop the ability to continuously build will not be there but you will not lose what you have unless YOU let it go... you MUST keep the intensity up etc... if you do, nothing will be lost, you will just stop gaining like you were...

Im a few days late on this but its aligned with my question. Do tests need to specifically test for these or would it come up as something else.

bushido said:
Im a few days late on this but its aligned with my question. Do tests need to specifically test for these or would it come up as something else.

Sarms create no false positives towards other things and they require specific testing to show

Any updates on federal government urinalysis?

I spoke with a friend about the great results I've had with MK-677 and he want s to try it but he is a Civilian Employee with the Air Force and they do random urinalysis. Does the MK-677 or or any other SARM show up on the federal government urinalysis:confused:

Looking at using the Healing and Recovery Stack https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

2 Ostarine (MK-2866),
3 Anabolicum (LGD-4033),
3 Nutrobal (MK-677)

Last edited:
Top Bottom