napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and drug test.

Kuracpalac123

Hello guys,
I am a Powerlifter and been thinking about taking rad-140 sarm for some strength gains. I am so close to breaking my national junior record in deadlift and bench, so I'd take it just to boost my strength just a little bit.
I don't know how long it takes for rad to completely disappears from my system and when should I stop taking it?
My national championship is in december. I wanted to start taking it in september.
Should I stop taking it a week from the test? The test happens on the day of the championship.

Hello guys,
I am a Powerlifter and been thinking about taking rad-140 sarm for some strength gains. I am so close to breaking my national junior record in deadlift and bench, so I'd take it just to boost my strength just a little bit.
I don't know how long it takes for rad to completely disappears from my system and when should I stop taking it?
My national championship is in december. I wanted to start taking it in september.
Should I stop taking it a week from the test? The test happens on the day of the championship.

Don’t cheat.

I'd say don't do it. The detection times are unknown, and to be honest, it's cheating. There are untested federations you can compete in if you really want to

Top Bottom