PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Sarms and drug test.

Sarms and drug test.

Hello guys,
    I am a Powerlifter and been thinking about taking rad-140 sarm for some strength gains. I am so close to breaking my national junior record in deadlift and bench, so I'd take it just to boost my strength just a little bit.
    I don't know how long it takes for rad to completely disappears from my system and when should I stop taking it?
    My national championship is in december. I wanted to start taking it in september.
    Should I stop taking it a week from the test? The test happens on the day of the championship.

there are no known sarms detection times so your guess is as good as anyone else's...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuracpalac123 View Post
    Hello guys,
    I am a Powerlifter and been thinking about taking rad-140 sarm for some strength gains. I am so close to breaking my national junior record in deadlift and bench, so I'd take it just to boost my strength just a little bit.
    I don't know how long it takes for rad to completely disappears from my system and when should I stop taking it?
    My national championship is in december. I wanted to start taking it in september.
    Should I stop taking it a week from the test? The test happens on the day of the championship.
    Donít cheat.

I'd say don't do it. The detection times are unknown, and to be honest, it's cheating. There are untested federations you can compete in if you really want to