napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs - DNA Anabolics, Hardbody Edge and Enhanced Athlete

breebee

Hey man, I started taking SARMs over a year ago and have come across a lot of different companies including DNA Anabolics, Hardbody Edge and even Enhanced Athlete (haven't tried). I did my research before trying taking them and long story short, I didn't see results. The companies I've tried are found to be selling fake products and I'm have a hard time finding a true company that gives you REAL products with REAL results. I've looked into SarmsX but I just don't know if I should try taking them again since I've been ripped off so many times. Could you help me find a true company or atleast give me information to help me determine the difference between real and fake SARMs. I'm sorry for the long email but I just need help and I've always watched your videos so I figured I'd ask someone with more knowledge. Get back to me when you can. Thank you for your time!

SarmsX is the only legit one I know of. How do I know? Because i'm using them right now. Don't believe me? Ask everyone on this board. lol Enhanced Athlete among others sell prohormones with sarm labels, don't even risk it man. There's been so many people buying "sarms" elsewhere to try and save 10 bucks and they come back on here saying "I took sarms and now I have gyno what do I do" among a bunch of other horror stories and it's just a disaster. You get what you pay for.... Pay for quality or go cheap and end up with prohormones *cough* EnhancedAthlete. lol

Last edited:
Hey man, I started taking SARMs over a year ago and have come across a lot of different companies including DNA Anabolics, Hardbody Edge and even Enhanced Athlete (haven't tried). I did my research before trying taking them and long story short, I didn't see results. The companies I've tried are found to be selling fake products and I'm have a hard time finding a true company that gives you REAL products with REAL results. I've looked into SarmsX but I just don't know if I should try taking them again since I've been ripped off so many times. Could you help me find a true company or atleast give me information to help me determine the difference between real and fake SARMs. I'm sorry for the long email but I just need help and I've always watched your videos so I figured I'd ask someone with more knowledge. Get back to me when you can. Thank you for your time!
i can tell you right now, dna anabolics has already had their issues with advertising sarms that were absolutely not sarms and for anyone to give EA the time of day seeing what kind of person he is and what he represents, i will never understand... someone that knowingly tells fucking guys that are basically still kids to use fucking dnp? are you kidding me? the shady shit he does is so despicable and there are nothing but non stop complaints with them... i can tell you this... sarmsx is a guarantee bro... they are the best quality you can find and i personally vouch that and stand by that a million percent... do you honestly think i would back them like that if they were any less? like i said, i personally guarantee you they are top of the line...

Sarmsx is where it's at. I've run multiple sarms, and am now running gw and sr9009 for the endurance and fat loss benefits. I can tell you they are 100% the best quality. Just read the reviews and logs here.

Just do a search here and you'll get all the feedback you need on what is and isn't legit. Those companies you mentioned have their share of issues to say the least. You absolutely cannot go wrong with sarmsx. It's a company that I highly endorse as does many satisfied members of this forum. Their quality is top notch and they are as good as it gets guaranteed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've gotten every Sarm I've used from sarmsx besides some liquid caber which isn't a sarm? Great website and products on Sarmsx

I've gotten every Sarm I've used from sarmsx besides some liquid caber which isn't a sarm? Great website and products on Sarmsx
thanks for the review bro... sarmsx would never sell liquid caber... i would never recommend buying that.. it will not be stable whatsoever when suspended and that's why they will never carry it...

i can tell you right now, dna anabolics has already had their issues with advertising sarms that were absolutely not sarms and for anyone to give EA the time of day seeing what kind of person he is and what he represents, i will never understand... someone that knowingly tells fucking guys that are basically still kids to use fucking dnp? are you kidding me? the shady shit he does is so despicable and there are nothing but non stop complaints with them... i can tell you this... sarmsx is a guarantee bro... they are the best quality you can find and i personally vouch that and stand by that a million percent... do you honestly think i would back them like that if they were any less? like i said, i personally guarantee you they are top of the line...
So glad to read this post Dylan. When I'm ready I'll definitely be buying from the company you represent!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So glad to read this post Dylan. When I'm ready I'll definitely be buying from the company you represent!!

Good call bro. You won't be disappointed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

for sure bro... you will quickly see why i recommend them in the manner i do... i would never, in a million years, do that with no reason... you will quickly see bro! keep me updated on your results!

Top Bottom