puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARMS detectable on Pre Employment test?

SARMS detectable on Pre Employment test?

Hello,

Recently got a job with a very large construction firm in the United States. I'm waiting on a drug test sometime in the next few months before I start. I am also starting a cycle of Ostarine, Ligandrol and Cardarine- through a dropper, orally. Of course not knowing exactly what they're testing for, does anybody have any experience with this? are they actively looking for anything that's located in these three SARM's? I don't do any other drugs and barely ever drink.

Thanks!

Generally pre-employment drug screenings are 5 panel. I seriously doubt that they will care about SARMS. They probably don't even know what they are.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Yes they are detectable.....if they test for them.

Ive never heard of any employer that isnt tied to a professional sport testing for PEDs. I dont know what additional cost there would be but an employer isnt going to test for absolutely everything under the sun it would be cost prohibitive.

As CBBRAM said even if they hit on a positive test employers I highly doubt would even understand what a sarm is.

Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure. I got them from Science.bio. My main concern is that it could be contaminated and possibly pop hot for something else. But I've read science.bio is pretty legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitefalas View Post
    Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure. I got them from Science.bio. My main concern is that it could be contaminated and possibly pop hot for something else. But I've read science.bio is pretty legit.
    Yea ive bought from them I will say this they have been known for oral steroids/prohormones so be careful. I purchased and then read all the bad reviews and tossed them. Same for Proven Peptides. I dont try and bash brands but always run bloods as with real sarms you should never be fully shut down and there are plenty of people n this forum and another i go to that have come on complaining about being completely shut down and its usually because they didnt get real sarms.

I tried other companies when sarmsx and sarms1 shut down for a while to change their product delivery (liquids to caps) and didnt find any I liked.

Now we have esarms who is 100% legit. When buying sarms really need to look at quality vs price. Im not saying look for the most expensive sarms out there and that guarantees their quality but real sarms raws are expensive so cheap products are either under dosed, bunk, or something other than sarms.

Pre employment drug screens dont test for PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Yea ive bought from them I will say this they have been known for oral steroids/prohormones so be careful. I purchased and then read all the bad reviews and tossed them. Same for Proven Peptides. I dont try and bash brands but always run bloods as with real sarms you should never be fully shut down and there are plenty of people n this forum and another i go to that have come on complaining about being completely shut down and its usually because they didnt get real sarms.

I tried other companies when sarmsx and sarms1 shut down for a while to change their product delivery (liquids to caps) and didnt find any I liked.

Now we have esarms who is 100% legit. When buying sarms really need to look at quality vs price. Im not saying look for the most expensive sarms out there and that guarantees their quality but real sarms raws are expensive so cheap products are either under dosed, bunk, or something other than sarms.
    Hmm. Even if it has oral steroids or prohormones, If they are just doing a 5 panel then I'll be fine. I am definitely concerned about purity, but, the biggest worry is by far the drug test. I was moreso concerned with the possibility of amphetamines popping up.

And, it seems like everybody says that a different site is "legit" LOL. I've heard peptides, sciencebio, and pitpharma- and now esarms. Honestly it seems like people just rate them good or bad depending on how much their gains are, haha.

with the source you have, its hard to say what you are actually taking... just so your aware... just do a forum search and you can see all the complaints... we dont make things up... it comes from user feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Nitefalas View Post
    Hmm. Even if it has oral steroids or prohormones, If they are just doing a 5 panel then I'll be fine. I am definitely concerned about purity, but, the biggest worry is by far the drug test. I was moreso concerned with the possibility of amphetamines popping up.

And, it seems like everybody says that a different site is "legit" LOL. I've heard peptides, sciencebio, and pitpharma- and now esarms. Honestly it seems like people just rate them good or bad depending on how much their gains are, haha.
    Yea no def you shouldnt pop anything for amphetamines!

Also it is tough picking a sarms source. I get it there are a million of them out there (literally!) and everyone has different reviews. I will say this people who do not understand sarms will take them and gain strength/muscle mass and feel awesome while using them then they stop and they feel like death. Yes they work but they are not taking sarms they are taking something else along the lines of a prohormone/oral steroid.

Again take my opinion with a grain of salt of course just trying to help out. If you search here as Dylan said you can see people coming asking why they their nuts are completely shrunken, liver enzymes are poor, etc etc and its usually suppression/toxicity from taking an oral steroid or prohormone.

Yeah I get that. So, is there a way to tell if what I am taking is pure SARM's and not something else after I start? they're supposed to get here Saturday. Maybe I could start for a couple days and do something to verify, like a lab test? wouldn't know what I'd be looking for though.

I did search Science.bio on these forums, and saw a couple posts- the one guy complaining about his balls shrinking after 2 days and another complaining about something else. It does seem few and far between though... of course I wouldn't be drinking, and I take milk thistle every day so I'm *hoping* my liver would be alright. This is def my first time exploring SARM's or any kind of steroid use, if it isn't obvious by now LOL.