napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS detectable on Pre Employment test?

Nitefalas

Hello,

Recently got a job with a very large construction firm in the United States. I'm waiting on a drug test sometime in the next few months before I start. I am also starting a cycle of Ostarine, Ligandrol and Cardarine- through a dropper, orally. Of course not knowing exactly what they're testing for, does anybody have any experience with this? are they actively looking for anything that's located in these three SARM's? I don't do any other drugs and barely ever drink.

Thanks!

Generally pre-employment drug screenings are 5 panel. I seriously doubt that they will care about SARMS. They probably don't even know what they are.

Yes they are detectable.....if they test for them.

Ive never heard of any employer that isnt tied to a professional sport testing for PEDs. I dont know what additional cost there would be but an employer isnt going to test for absolutely everything under the sun it would be cost prohibitive.

As CBBRAM said even if they hit on a positive test employers I highly doubt would even understand what a sarm is.

Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure. I got them from Science.bio. My main concern is that it could be contaminated and possibly pop hot for something else. But I've read science.bio is pretty legit.

Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure. I got them from Science.bio. My main concern is that it could be contaminated and possibly pop hot for something else. But I've read science.bio is pretty legit.

Yea ive bought from them I will say this they have been known for oral steroids/prohormones so be careful. I purchased and then read all the bad reviews and tossed them. Same for Proven Peptides. I dont try and bash brands but always run bloods as with real sarms you should never be fully shut down and there are plenty of people n this forum and another i go to that have come on complaining about being completely shut down and its usually because they didnt get real sarms.

I tried other companies when sarmsx and sarms1 shut down for a while to change their product delivery (liquids to caps) and didnt find any I liked.

Now we have esarms who is 100% legit. When buying sarms really need to look at quality vs price. Im not saying look for the most expensive sarms out there and that guarantees their quality but real sarms raws are expensive so cheap products are either under dosed, bunk, or something other than sarms.

Yea ive bought from them I will say this they have been known for oral steroids/prohormones so be careful. I purchased and then read all the bad reviews and tossed them. Same for Proven Peptides. I dont try and bash brands but always run bloods as with real sarms you should never be fully shut down and there are plenty of people n this forum and another i go to that have come on complaining about being completely shut down and its usually because they didnt get real sarms.

I tried other companies when sarmsx and sarms1 shut down for a while to change their product delivery (liquids to caps) and didnt find any I liked.

Now we have esarms who is 100% legit. When buying sarms really need to look at quality vs price. Im not saying look for the most expensive sarms out there and that guarantees their quality but real sarms raws are expensive so cheap products are either under dosed, bunk, or something other than sarms.

Hmm. Even if it has oral steroids or prohormones, If they are just doing a 5 panel then I'll be fine. I am definitely concerned about purity, but, the biggest worry is by far the drug test. I was moreso concerned with the possibility of amphetamines popping up.

And, it seems like everybody says that a different site is "legit" LOL. I've heard peptides, sciencebio, and pitpharma- and now esarms. Honestly it seems like people just rate them good or bad depending on how much their gains are, haha.

with the source you have, its hard to say what you are actually taking... just so your aware... just do a forum search and you can see all the complaints... we dont make things up... it comes from user feedback

Hmm. Even if it has oral steroids or prohormones, If they are just doing a 5 panel then I'll be fine. I am definitely concerned about purity, but, the biggest worry is by far the drug test. I was moreso concerned with the possibility of amphetamines popping up.

And, it seems like everybody says that a different site is "legit" LOL. I've heard peptides, sciencebio, and pitpharma- and now esarms. Honestly it seems like people just rate them good or bad depending on how much their gains are, haha.

Yea no def you shouldnt pop anything for amphetamines!

Also it is tough picking a sarms source. I get it there are a million of them out there (literally!) and everyone has different reviews. I will say this people who do not understand sarms will take them and gain strength/muscle mass and feel awesome while using them then they stop and they feel like death. Yes they work but they are not taking sarms they are taking something else along the lines of a prohormone/oral steroid.

Again take my opinion with a grain of salt of course just trying to help out. If you search here as Dylan said you can see people coming asking why they their nuts are completely shrunken, liver enzymes are poor, etc etc and its usually suppression/toxicity from taking an oral steroid or prohormone.

Yeah I get that. So, is there a way to tell if what I am taking is pure SARM's and not something else after I start? they're supposed to get here Saturday. Maybe I could start for a couple days and do something to verify, like a lab test? wouldn't know what I'd be looking for though.

I did search Science.bio on these forums, and saw a couple posts- the one guy complaining about his balls shrinking after 2 days and another complaining about something else. It does seem few and far between though... of course I wouldn't be drinking, and I take milk thistle every day so I'm *hoping* my liver would be alright. This is def my first time exploring SARM's or any kind of steroid use, if it isn't obvious by now LOL.

Yeah I get that. So, is there a way to tell if what I am taking is pure SARM's and not something else after I start? they're supposed to get here Saturday. Maybe I could start for a couple days and do something to verify, like a lab test? wouldn't know what I'd be looking for though.

I did search Science.bio on these forums, and saw a couple posts- the one guy complaining about his balls shrinking after 2 days and another complaining about something else. It does seem few and far between though... of course I wouldn't be drinking, and I take milk thistle every day so I'm *hoping* my liver would be alright. This is def my first time exploring SARM's or any kind of steroid use, if it isn't obvious by now LOL.
milk thistle lol... what do you expect mllk thistle to do? if something is highly toxic it will laugh at fucking milk thistle... thats a joke man'

if your bloodwork gets highly skewed with sarms, meaning high estrogen, highly suppressed, seeing your organs like liver and kidneys take a beating, increase cholesterol etc... things like this that go with steroids and not so much sarms, then you can tell there is an issue...

Only thing you can do (and I suggest you do) is run blood work after a few weeks. See if you test levels have plummeted, if estrogen is high, is FSH and LH are tanked, and it would make sense to chck liver enzymes.

Not saying you can run them just if they are oral steroids or prohormones you want to know this stuff as sarms you can run for 12 weeks, oral steroids or PH you shouldnt. In addition on cycle you will need something like organST not just Milk Thistle that isnt going to do anything if you are taking an oral steroid/PH.

In addition you will need clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster like M1MK (ostazol) for PCT. Id also suggest having an AI on hand. If you get something mixed with say Dbol it aromatizes so you may need a light AI dose while you take it.

These are all the things you need to consider when running sarms that have had people complain about being severely shut down.

The most they’ll test for are elevated testosterone levels and only if they have a really good reason to do so, like you are the primary PR agent of a say no against drugs company and look like you are heavily juiced.

My job requires a 12 panel since I work in healthcare industry. Nothing showed. But if your really nervous go to Walgreens and you can buy a drug screen kit similar to what most companies would do. The drug test are super expensive for them to do a deep dive. I was actually more nervous about my preworkout drink have illegal stims in it.

I know this thread is super old but I?m about to have to take a drug screening for the hospital I got hired at. Just making sure I?ll be ok. I get my sarms from here. (Sarmsforsale)

I know this thread is super old but I?m about to have to take a drug screening for the hospital I got hired at. Just making sure I?ll be ok. I get my sarms from here. (Sarmsforsale)
Nothing to worry about

Yeah all good. I took the test and passed with flying colors. As you can see earlier in the thread I got the sarms from science.bio. No issues with them, saw great gains over 2 months.

Whoa, this is a blast from the past! But I still wanted to drop a comment and say hi. So, I saw you're waiting for a pre-employment drug test and just wanted to ensure everything went smoothly for you. And, just in case you're still checking this old post and looking for career info, have you thought about becoming a paralegal? They work with lawyers and support them in legal cases. It's a pretty cool field, and you might find it interesting. There's a great article on Vocational Training that covers How to Become a Paralegal. If you're curious, check it out: https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/how-to-become/paralegal/ Anyway, good luck, and take care!

Top Bottom