napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Denmark

visotert

Hello.

High: 180cm
Weight: 86 kg

I do fitness 4 times a week almost a year.
Will try sarm. Have looked at lots of your videos. Thinking of gw-501516. Right now trying testofuel .com but can't see any effect. Will GW- 501516 be good place to start?
I live in Denmark. Is it possible to get it?

absolutely gw is a great place to start... www.sarmsx.com ships to denmark frequently with no problems whatsoever.. what are your goals and i can help you set up a stack

Ok. Sounds great.
My goal is first: get less around stomach and build up more in all other places.
Hard work is to get diet plan for my needs.
I m not sure if I can keep my motivation on. Now it's about 4 months I pressing myself so much I can.
Monday leg day
Tuesday chest&tricep
Thursday shoulder
Friday back&biceps
Only in sunday it's not hurting any places.
Hope that with sarms it's will not be worth?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Sounds great.
My goal is first: get less around stomach and build up more in all other places.
Hard work is to get diet plan for my needs.
I m not sure if I can keep my motivation on. Now it's about 4 months I pressing myself so much I can.
Monday leg day
Tuesday chest&tricep
Thursday shoulder
Friday back&biceps
Only in sunday it's not hurting any places.
Hope that with sarms it's will not be worth?!

Sarms are absolutely worth it bro. You'll love the results.....

For the goals you have I'd go with the enhanced super stack. It's perfect for you. Here is the layout and links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks for info! It's sounds a lot of sarms right from beginning. Are you sure I will not blow up?

Thanks for info! It's sounds a lot of sarms right from beginning. Are you sure I will not blow up?

blow up? bro, you are not understanding sarms... first, this is the best sarms CUTTING cycle you can run... it certainly wont blow you up but it will do HUGE amounts of cutting, lean muscle, endurance, performance enhancement, vascularity etc... this is not even close to being too much for a first cycle... this is the very best cutting stack you can run... we would never recommend something to hurt you or not go with your goals... do not worry about that whatsoever...

Thanks to Rick and Dylan

Will first spend 200$ for this product. Must se how much I must pay in taxes in my country before I really get this product. 3 x gw will be my first sarm.

Thanks to Rick and Dylan

Will first spend 200$ for this product. Must se how much I must pay in taxes in my country before I really get this product. 3 x gw will be my first sarm.

keep us updated on your results bro! you are very welcome!

Hi. Must come out with it...

I can't be tankful enough to Dylan for information you give in YouTube. I was 100% ready to get myself into first cycle with testo and deca, but how I understood it would be completely wrong.
I choose gw..

Now I'm on day 4. Already from day one I feel that this one is working.. Don't have any problems with energy and bad feelings after workouts.
Have make my diet and don't have problems with hunger. Sitting on 1850 kcal and we will se what happens after 3 month. Maybe will not wait so long and will put something in system for gain muscles. But first I will se some kg fat disappearing.

Thank you!

thank you for the updates brother!! absolutely awesome... im always here to help if you need me.. keep up the great work!

Hi. Must come out with it...

I can't be tankful enough to Dylan for information you give in YouTube. I was 100% ready to get myself into first cycle with testo and deca, but how I understood it would be completely wrong.
I choose gw..

Now I'm on day 4. Already from day one I feel that this one is working.. Don't have any problems with energy and bad feelings after workouts.
Have make my diet and don't have problems with hunger. Sitting on 1850 kcal and we will se what happens after 3 month. Maybe will not wait so long and will put something in system for gain muscles. But first I will se some kg fat disappearing.

Thank you!

Awesome to hear bro. Keep us updated on your progress!

I stop take my testoboosters. Together with gw don't work for me. Could not sleep at night, but I was full of energy. From now only 20mg gw, 1850 kcal, 4x fitness in a week. Will get bf down to 18%

I stop take my testoboosters. Together with gw don't work for me. Could not sleep at night, but I was full of energy. From now only 20mg gw, 1850 kcal, 4x fitness in a week. Will get bf down to 18%

GW should give you plenty of great energy on its own. What test boosters were you taking that were giving problems?

Yes, I feel much more comfortable with only gw. That was TestoFuel ..

Hej. That was a problem. I could not find any info about this. I'm 100% sure that sarmsx is best, but I took chance and get delivery from UK. All what Dylan is saying about gw is working for me. I have never felt better

3 weeks now.
Still the same age and hight, but 3 kg lost. Hope that was fat.
Still sitting on 1850 calories, but ...
Is that really enough? 1850 calories? Also when I'm workout? Hope I will not eat somebody..
Diet:
55 protein
32 carbo
13 fat

Top Bottom