napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cycle Recommendations for Husband / Wife

dcyounts

Seeking two separate cycle recommendations for husband and wife

Wife first:
34 yo, 5'0, 110, 16.8% BF, 86.2 muscle mass, 5 years lifting experience
Goal: 'Fitness' Pro-Am competition in April (26 weeks away)
Diet: 95% clean diet, 6 meals a day, meal plan created by an accomplished WBFF coach
Currently clean-bulking for 14 more weeks, then cutting for 12 weeks
Cycle experience: 1 SARMs cycle: MK-2866, GW-501516, S4 about a year ago. Experienced some acne, hair & eye lash loss, and pain in IT band from lifting, but had major strength gains.

Seeking advice on whether she has enough time to do a clean bulking cycle followed by a cutting cycle, or one cycle, and what should be in it. She's not a pro and this will probably be the only competition she does so she wants to do whatever she can.

Husband:
34 yo, 5'11, 220, 18% BF, got back in the gym 4 months ago after 1 year recovery from shoulder tear
Goal: <12% BF, high level all-around (crossfit) performance
Diet: Keto 50% of the time, calorie counting the rest
Currently working out 4x per week in crossfit gym and 3x per week weightlifting
Cycle experience: 2 SARMs cycles: GW, S4, LGD-4033, RAD-140
1 anabolic cycle (when I was 20): D-bol, deca, test-E. Stopped at 8 weeks because I felt myself becoming very antisocial.

I was given a bottle of Test-Cypionate by a friend who just finished a cycle and had a ton left. I have 3 bottles of leftover RAD-140 from ordering for a friend who decided not to take them. Seeking advice on an aggressive recomp or cutting cycle and whether Test-Cypionate could be worked into it. Open to doing other anabolics too. My lower body is pretty much maxed out on what it can lift right now.

The same friend that gave me Test-Cypionate is offering a year of HGH for both of us for free too if we want it. He's rich AF and has legit stuff.

Thanks!

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

for your wife, each sarm cycle would be 12 weeks each cycle with a 4 week break in between...

so it can be done

first cycle would be...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 5 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first 2 weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

followed by

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

for you

no way anyone is going to recommend you to use steroids at 18% body fat... im certainly not

Appreciate the feedback.

We’ll be ordering her’s today.

Regarding mine, I planned to cut down to about 13% before starting a SARMs cycle. But what about using the Test-Cypionate for TRT during that process?

if you are on trt, thats fine... theres no issue with that at all but you said he gave you a free bottle.. thats not trt and you dont just put yourself on trt for no reason.. you would need to have a low testosterone condition to be on trt

SARMS are definitely the way to go and much safer. I personally feel great on them. So if you feel great you'll want to work out more etc.

Dylan gave you great advice and I can personally vouch for ESARMS.

Thank you Dylan and cbbram for the advice and recommendations.

i've ordered from sites that Dylan recommended back when he had a youtube channel and have never been disappointed. ESARMS is a bit pricy compared to Umbrella and Proven Peptides. However, it seems like the reviews are mixed on those, which this forum mostly calling PP bunk.

Raws for SARMS are expensive. If you see SARMS for cheap do not buy them because there's no way they are real. ESARMS is offering a 20% discount right now.

Discount code - dg20off

Raws for SARMS are expensive. If you see SARMS for cheap do not buy them because there's no way they are real. ESARMS is offering a 20% discount right now.

Discount code - dg20off

Pp is one of the worst sites and least trustworthy places... you get what u pay for

Top Bottom