napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle - and question

Kongen

Hello guys, my eyes hurt from all the reading the past weeks.
But here we go. I decided to start a sarms cycle.

About me:

28 years old
10 years of natural training
5'9 163'ish - bf is around 16%, even though it looks like less.
Looking to bulk/lean bulk. My metabolism is something most people envy lol. So I am not worried

My plan:

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg ED
1-12 RAD-140 20 mg ED
1-12 S4 50 mg ED 25/25

13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 GW 20 mg ed

1 question though. I have Arimistane lying around. 50 mg caps. Would that be a good idea to take during pct too?
And for all you veterans, feel free to tough love me and give me advice.

BTW, I will be making a log with pictures during the whole thing.
And Pharma Lady is my choice of supplier - just hope it won't be a problem, since I live in Denmark.

I hear ALOT of great things about ostarine and have been really trying to figure out if I should change my plan. I decided on this plan, but the reason I have the Arimistane is because I was going to start a test only cycle (but with ostarine). And I ordered the ostarine already. But that is from EnhancedAthletes. Can anyone validate their products?
And would it be even better if I impliment the ostarine in this plan or switch some of it out?

edit* - I am NOT going to do the test, if I wasn't clear enough on that lol

no it would not be smart to take arimistane.. that makes no sense... why would you use an ai when you are using something that does not convert to estrogen?

Great!

But what do you think about the stack? Want ostarine in there too? or instead of something?

You could add MK if you want or maybe replace it instead of LGD, depends on your goals . 16% is still pretty high body fat man . Even when I bulk I will not go above 13% period . That's just me but you can add quality muscle and minimal fat while bulking you just do it smart.

lgd is a definite keeper for me. 16% is eyeballing it. Could be less, I just don't want to over estimate.
The thing is, I hear people saying mk is helping with joint problems, and almost make them stay away, and I have shoulder and elbow "problems"

lgd is a definite keeper for me. 16% is eyeballing it. Could be less, I just don't want to over estimate.
The thing is, I hear people saying mk is helping with joint problems, and almost make them stay away, and I have shoulder and elbow "problems"
If you have those issues, mk2866 would certainly be the best to have in for that

I changed my plan.

it will now be:

1-12 LGD
1-12 RAD
1-12 MK2866
1-16 GW

I'm excited!

Last edited:
Well sarms isn't the most inexpensive thing. And it is a lot of money, plus I have never ordered this kind or from her before. Osta will bring it over 700 dollars.. I wish she had bulk prices ��
You don't want to order bulk from overseas unless you're a source and used to dealing with customs. If you do a bulk order and it gets seized you're not going to be a happy camper. Start with a few small orders and test the waters. Use your head.

You don't want to order bulk from overseas unless you're a source and used to dealing with customs. If you do a bulk order and it gets seized you're not going to be a happy camper. Start with a few small orders and test the waters. Use your head.
lol exactly!

Top Bottom