napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS in-cycle Nutrition and Workouts

axmelt

Dylan, thanks for all the amazing, credible information. I have a few questions regarding nutrition, macronutrient ratios and ideal rep ranges to maximize gains and results from a SARMS cycle. What rep range would maximize hypertrophy and maximize lean muscle growth leading to a more defined and leaner physique during SARMS cycle? And, from what I've heard on SARMS, it seems that you can bulk during a cycle without adding fat or even while still cutting fat. So how does that work? And what macrunutrient ratios and calorie surplus would you run in and out of a cycle to maximize this lean mass growth without adding any fat?
And finally, what should I expect if I took a cycle stacking RAD140 and Ostarine in regards too gains and composition?

Thanks

Dylan, thanks for all the amazing, credible information. I have a few questions regarding nutrition, macronutrient ratios and ideal rep ranges to maximize gains and results from a SARMS cycle. What rep range would maximize hypertrophy and maximize lean muscle growth leading to a more defined and leaner physique during SARMS cycle? And, from what I've heard on SARMS, it seems that you can bulk during a cycle without adding fat or even while still cutting fat. So how does that work? And what macrunutrient ratios and calorie surplus would you run in and out of a cycle to maximize this lean mass growth without adding any fat?
And finally, what should I expect if I took a cycle stacking RAD140 and Ostarine in regards too gains and composition?

Thanks

Bro, diets and training are very user specific so there is no generalized answer. Basically what works for you off cycle will work even better on cycle, so you don't necessarily change anything just because you are going on a cycle.

While sarms give you better partitioning effects, you can still gain fat on cycle. It's not a ticket to eat as much of whatever you want by any means. Your diet should always be reflected in your goals.

And the gains question....that is another impossible one to answer. Your gains depend on too many variables, but I will say that RAD and Ostarine is a great combo for gains.

For diet help here is a good place to start https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Thanks RickRock, I understand where you're coming from. I already have my macros dialed in and understand you can still put on fat during a cycle. I guess my question just boils down to whether an Ostarine and RAD140 stack is better for a recomp or more of a bulk and which one will produce better results?

Thanks

Thanks RickRock, I understand where you're coming from. I already have my macros dialed in and understand you can still put on fat during a cycle. I guess my question just boils down to whether an Ostarine and RAD140 stack is better for a recomp or more of a bulk and which one will produce better results?

Thanks

How style they are great for either goal, since they are both great mass builders, and can both aid in fat loss as well. No matter if you want to bulk or Recomp, the stack of both will treat you quite well. If I had to pick a goal I'd probably go with Recomp. I think they would shine very well in that regard

Thanks

on paper, this is more of a recomp but your questions are VERY VERY hypothetical and its almost as if you want a psychic as opposed to a realist... when you ask "what kind of gains can i get" its a reoccurring question that is extremely open ended and has so many different answers... it could go a multitude of ways on what to expect DEPENDENT on your caloric intake, training style, consistency etc...

if your trying to gain size, then clearly you need to eat a little above maintenance for calories but with the goal of also shredding, it needs to be very very clean calories... when you train for mass or size, you are training hypertrophy... 4 sets on a given exercise... rep ranges 8-10 at 80-85% of your max... 45 seconds to 1 minute rest in between sets to still build muscular endurance and help to get that extra shred

on paper, this is more of a recomp but your questions are VERY VERY hypothetical and its almost as if you want a psychic as opposed to a realist... when you ask "what kind of gains can i get" its a reoccurring question that is extremely open ended and has so many different answers... it could go a multitude of ways on what to expect DEPENDENT on your caloric intake, training style, consistency etc...

if your trying to gain size, then clearly you need to eat a little above maintenance for calories but with the goal of also shredding, it needs to be very very clean calories... when you train for mass or size, you are training hypertrophy... 4 sets on a given exercise... rep ranges 8-10 at 80-85% of your max... 45 seconds to 1 minute rest in between sets to still build muscular endurance and help to get that extra shred

So with shredding in mind do you still eat above maintenance keepind size gains in mind, or would you suggest dropping slightly below maintenance? And can someone still put on size during a SARMS cycle eating below maintenance?

Thanks for all the feedback

So with shredding in mind do you still eat above maintenance keepind size gains in mind, or would you suggest dropping slightly below maintenance? And can someone still put on size during a SARMS cycle eating below maintenance?

with shredding, i would go 250 calories below to start... the beauty of sarms is they are designed to prevent muscle wastage... so you absolutely can add size in a deficit.. arms have many strong capabilities and attributes and that is a mainstay for sarms... you wont gain something crazy like 15 pounds at a deficit but you can absolutely gain 5-7 lbs while dropping body fat if not more depending on what you are using

You should always structure your diet to reflect the goal, so if you want to shred up you need to be in a defecit. To add size go into a surplus. When you are on sarms or any anabolic compound you can definitely add size while in a defcit, but of course you'll add more in a surplus.

with shredding, i would go 250 calories below to start... the beauty of sarms is they are designed to prevent muscle wastage... so you absolutely can add size in a deficit.. arms have many strong capabilities and attributes and that is a mainstay for sarms... you wont gain something crazy like 15 pounds at a deficit but you can absolutely gain 5-7 lbs while dropping body fat if not more depending on what you are using

The stack I would use for this cycle would be Ostarine and RAD140. Hopefully I'll see results similar to what you just described

The stack I would use for this cycle would be Ostarine and RAD140. Hopefully I'll see results similar to what you just described

i would highly recommend going with the ultra recomp stack here... it is more than ideal for your goals... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree with Dylan here that if recomp is your goal, the ultra recomp stack is where it's at. Or you could add S4 and GW to your rad and mk2866 stack which would also be a great recomp cycle.

Here is how that layout would go

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i would highly recommend going with the ultra recomp stack here... it is more than ideal for your goals... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I just purchased a full cycle of an Ostarine and RAD140. Any thoughts on what to expect with a very clean diet and slightly, probs about 200-250 calories, above maintenance?

I just purchased a full cycle of an Ostarine and RAD140. Any thoughts on what to expect with a very clean diet and slightly, probs about 200-250 calories, above maintenance?

lean muscle, endurance, leaning out, strength, full of energy, healing, feelings of well being... it is an excellent stack bro... keep us updated on your progress...

lean muscle, endurance, leaning out, strength, full of energy, healing, feelings of well being... it is an excellent stack bro... keep us updated on your progress...

Also decided to add Cardarine to the cycle to in order to help with fat burn during a bulking phase. Can't wait to see how it goes!

Also decided to add Cardarine to the cycle to in order to help with fat burn during a bulking phase. Can't wait to see how it goes!

VERY VERY wise decision... here is how to run the cycle properly... you are going to love this stack...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

VERY VERY wise decision... here is how to run the cycle properly... you are going to love this stack...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

With a surplus of 250 ish and clean diet for this bulk, hypothetically, will Carnadine prevent any fat from being put on, minimize it or even burn body fat to a lower amount than it was at the beginning of the cycle? And would it be acceptable to take 10 mg of RAD140 and Cardarine? How might that hinder any benefits?

With a surplus of 250 ish and clean diet for this bulk, hypothetically, will Carnadine prevent any fat from being put on, minimize it or even burn body fat to a lower amount than it was at the beginning of the cycle? And would it be acceptable to take 10 mg of RAD140 and Cardarine? How might that hinder any benefits?

that literally makes no sense with gw whatsoever... just dont run it if your going to do that... rad is best utilized at 20-30 mg day... you can still see results at 10 but nothing like you would at the proper dose...

if your diet is clean then yes, gw will definitely help prevent unwanted fat gain but thats up to your diet and training

adding gw was a wise choice, but when I first looked at that cycle, I was sorta whats the point? You'll get gainz, but nowhere near what you'll get if you follow the original cycle Dylan gave you.

run with the big dogs, or play with the puppys.

Top Bottom