napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cycle - NEW TO THE FORUM

Sarmsnewbie101

Hey Guys,

I've been watching a lot of Dylans videos and gathering information from the forums and here is what I came up with for my first SARMS cycle:

Cycle:

SARMS Cycle:
MK2866- 25mg for 8-12 weeks
Mk677 25mg a day for a year

4 week PCT:
GW- 501516 20mg a 4 weeks
clomiphene 50/25/25/25 4 weeks
2 weeks hcgenerate 5 capsules a day
Aromasin? do I need a low dosage of that cycle?

Let me know if I need to add or switch anything up. Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,

I've been watching a lot of Dylans videos and gathering information from the forums and here is what I came up with for my first SARMS cycle:

Cycle:

SARMS Cycle:
MK2866- 25mg for 8-12 weeks
Mk677 25mg a day for a year

4 week PCT:
GW- 501516 20mg a 4 weeks
clomiphene 50/25/25/25 4 weeks
2 weeks hcgenerate 5 capsules a day
Aromasin? do I need a low dosage of that cycle?

Let me know if I need to add or switch anything up. Thanks in advance.
Dylan gave you the correct plan for what you propose to run. I'm just curious what your specific goals are, so I can give my recommendation on what would be best for you

My Goals are to bulk as clean as possible. Last november I got some tests on my T levels and I was at 380, I'm 26 years old. I went on some TRT for about 8 months. I was having great results but I got pretty bad cystic acne so I came up off of the TRT (I had never been very prone to acne even during puberty, so I was pretty surised, diet was great pretty stress free life). I was taking anastroloze and hcg ontop of the Test. I've been taking clompihene (3x week 50mg) for about a month now (from endo) and I just got my blood drawn today, so it will be intersting to see where my numbers are at. I'm on accutane right now (40mg/day) still trying to get this acne to calm down, so I'm definitely not going to start anything for a few more months until the this accutance cycle is done and all my acne is gone. I think if i had run the lower doesage of the test my numbers would have been in a good range and I prolly wouldn't have had the acne breakout (my test got around 1200). I want to start with the sarms with the least sides cuz I cant deal with going through acne like this again. After I stop taking the clomiphene if my test drops again back to the high 300 range would you consider trying a low doseage of TRT on the sarms? or you think i should try the sarms without any TRT and evaluate afterwards?

Acne is something that is possible any time there is fluctuation in your hormone levels. A lower dosage of test will give less fluctuation but acne can still be present.

For the goals you have of clean lean mass, I personally would go with Lgd and s4.

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks for the help Rick.. I look forward to trying that in the near future. I think i'm going to try this cycle without any TRT. In the future if i was going to go back on TRT and wanted to run that SARMS cycle you recommended above, would you change anything about the Post CT 9-12 and the PCT. Also, How much time after your PCT is complete do you recommend beginning another SARMS cycle?

Last edited:
3-4 weeks after you complete your cycle you can start another and you would run this cycle the exact same way

Last question for Dylan and Rick. I've read through the forums and see your stance on steroids is to not take them. do you guys have the same opinions on SARMS (im 26 y/o)? Do you find often that people regret doing SARMs cycles or are they not really comparable to steroids?

Last question for Dylan and Rick. I've read through the forums and see your stance on steroids is to not take them. do you guys have the same opinions on SARMS (im 26 y/o)? Do you find often that people regret doing SARMs cycles or are they not really comparable to steroids?
our stance is to not take them if you are not of age or not in the right condition, not just to not take them... THERE ARE REASONS to not take them.. clearly sarms are not even close to the same as steroids and i have literally 10 videos that compare the two together if you took a few seconds to look

Top Bottom