napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Cycle Mk-677 MK-2866 GW

dcc

Hello, this is my first attempt with PEDs (40/6'/185lbs/15%bf). Didn't know about Sarms until a month ago and was intrigued due to the idea of a more targeted approach.

My target for now is a milder stack for recomposition, to see how well I take that stuff. I will start tomorrow in the morning, before gym, exercise will be an upper body/legs split. I have been taking GW for around a week already. The endurance gains/recovery between sets seems amazing. Dosages will be:

MK-677 10mg/day
MK-2866 20mg/day
GW501516 10mg/day

I have 54 dosages of Ibuta at 10 mg/cap and Osta at 20 mg/cap, and around 130 of Cardarine. For a later run I also have 90 caps of RAD at 15 mg/cap and 180 caps at Ibuta (plan to do a long term run). If I do well with my initial stack, I would probably buy extra Osta at week 4 and go for 12 weeks. For PCT I have Tamoxifen, planning to use that at 30/15/15/15 and a test booster. I have no AI yet, but plan to get either Aromasin or Gaspari Novedex XT for RAD anyways. Never had any gyno related problems, but I never tried any PEDs before either. I planned to just use an antioxidant blend with quite a bit of flavones/polyphenols and Multivitamins/Krill Oil/Choline+Inositol as support. Any suggestions?

it doesnt sound like you have any clue what you are doing... sarms dont convert to estrogen... also, novedex will n ot do anything for you... you are running a female dose of mk677 as well... it doesnt look so good... where did you get your sarms?

Yeah, I wasn't worried about Sarms per se. Just thought it might be handy to have an AI ready, as there have been anecdotal complaints about puffy nipples, even though it might've been pro-hormones they got instead. Novedex seemed like an alternative version of ADT or was that just marketing babble? As for the MK677 dosage, I thought I'd start the small dosage to see how I can deal with the sides, again due to some people mentioning certain sides. At the moment I use 1x54 tab GW/Osta stack with 10mg per tab and 1x54 Mk677/Osta at 10mg per tab. I could double the dosage of the latter to get it to 10/30/20 GW/Osta/Mk677 or use the 15mg caps for a 10/20/25 dosage.

Thanks for the reminder, reading a bit more into it the ideal dosage for all the benefits is 25 mg/day? I was a bit mislead by the 10mg vs 50 mg study.

The source was Purerawz for the stacks, Sarmtech for the Rad/MK caps.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't worried about Sarms per se. Just thought it might be handy to have an AI ready, as there have been anecdotal complaints about puffy nipples, even though it might've been pro-hormones they got instead. Novedex seemed like an alternative version of ADT or was that just marketing babble? As for the MK677 dosage, I thought I'd start the small dosage to see how I can deal with the sides, again due to some people mentioning certain sides. At the moment I use 1x54 tab GW/Osta stack with 10mg per tab and 1x54 Mk677/Osta at 10mg per tab. I could double the dosage of the latter to get it to 10/30/20 GW/Osta/Mk677 or use the 15mg caps for a 10/20/25 dosage.

The source was Purerawz for the stacks, Sarmtech for the Rad/MK caps.

I can tell u with a million percent certainty you have very bad sources especially purerawz who should be called pureshit because thats all they sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom