napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cycle with Chronic Cholesterol

Karmacuzzi

Hey Dylan.

Greetings from South Africa! I am 44 years old and have been in the gym for 31 years. I always believed in doing things natural but at my age now I think I need the extra little edge to help me gain my goal.

5 years ago I was diagnosed with chronic cholesterol (LDL was reported back at 9.5 where it should be 2.5 - 3.5) and after 3 months of statins my weight shot up from 211lb to 260lb. I put the hours in at the gym but really struggled to drop below 247lb. I discussed this with my doctor and he just bluntly said that at least my cholesterol is in check at 4.5.

2 years ago I made the decision to change my diet and begin following a proper gym routine - I follow much of Jim Stoppani's work. I have successfully managed to drop my weight down to 205lb and it has remained stable for a year and a half already.

Stats:

44 years old
6ft tall
205lb
Body fat at about 11%
31 years of training
No AAS cycle history but SARMS are beginning to grab my attention
I would like to drop below 10% Fat and gain about 6lb muscle and perhaps bust the cholesterol
I have a shelf of supplements from Creatine HCL to Protein and Methoxy Muscle that I have been using for many years
No injuries - have never been inside of a hospital except for visiting someone else

You have made a few recomp suggestions and the one I lean towards the most is as follows:

1 - 12 GW-501516 20mg per day 30min before gym and on non-workout days in the morning
1 - 12 SR9009 30mg per day split at 5mg every 2 - 3 hours
1 - 12 S4 50mg per day split at 25mg in the morning and 25mg 4 - 6 hours later

9 - 12 We cannot get DGA Post CT in SA so would O.N.E. Cycle Support fit the bill?

Mini PCT 13 - 16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 20mg per day 30min before gym and on non-workout days in the morning

The question then is how to deal with the lack of DGA Post CT without trying to import it and if the cycle above will be a recomp + cholesterol buster - I know the GW already will give me decent cholesterol support and I will of course continue to take my statins in the hope that I drop to within the tolerable LDL range. Does SR-9009 also support Cholesterol or am I sufficiently covered and should I rather substitute for RAD140 at 20mg per day to improve the muscle gain?

Thanks for all of the advice and time put in to assist us in keeping safe. I have attached a before and after pic of my war against fat:

Weight Loss4.jpg

you can easily have dga shipped to you, thats not an issue whatsoever... you are definitely covered cholesterol wise with it and on this cycle, which doesnt effect it anyway as long as you have real sarms... you need to leave out rad of the equation... thats one that has showed slight increases in cholesterol on some... thats not even an option for you...

Thank you very much good Sir! I will try get the DGA first before I start the cycle. My last import of clothing from the USA took 3 months to arrive despite the seller telling me 8 - 10 days delivery time. The joys of Africa and our customs officials holding things up...

Thank you very much good Sir! I will try get the DGA first before I start the cycle. My last import of clothing from the USA took 3 months to arrive despite the seller telling me 8 - 10 days delivery time. The joys of Africa and our customs officials holding things up...
You are good to go with dga bro, so no worries.

Your cycle plan looks great, and should work wonderful for your goals

shit, i hear you brother

Top Bottom