napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for cycle bridge on trt

Ryanmc

Hey everyone. Two weeks ago I finished an awesome recomp cycle that Dylan advised and the results were as expected with ZERO sides. Current stats are:
Age 36
Height 6'
Weight 195lbs
Body fat 10%
Been on trt for three years now as advised by my doctor.
Last cycle:
Test cyp 400mg
EQ 800mg
Liquaora full dropper eod
GW 501516 20 mg
MK 2866 25 mg
Winstrol 50 mg
Cycle assist
So my question is what sarms are the best for keeping gains for bridging cycles on 200 mg weekly TRT?
I gained about 6 lbs of clean muscle on my recomp and I am looking for more of a bulk on my next cycle, maybe 15 lbs gain. Here is a layout of my plan. Let me know if you see any holes.
1-12 test cyp 400mg
1-12 tren ace 400mg
1-4 anadrol 60mg daily
7-12 winstrol 50mg daily
1-12 liquaora full dropper eod
1-12 caber .5mg e3d
1-12 cycle assist
1-12 gw 501516 20mg daily
1-12 mk 2866 25mg daily
I know time on equals time off but I like to have everything ready before starting another cycle.
THANKS!!!!

Hey everyone. Two weeks ago I finished an awesome recomp cycle that Dylan advised and the results were as expected with ZERO sides. Current stats are:
Age 36
Height 6'
Weight 195lbs
Body fat 10%
Last cycle:
Test cyp 400mg
EQ 800mg
GW 501516 20 mg
MK 2866 25 mg
Winstrol 50 mg
Cycle assist
So my question is what sarms are the best for keeping gains for bridging cycles on 200 mg weekly TRT?
I gained about 6 lbs of clean muscle on my recomp and I am looking for more of a bulk on my next cycle, maybe 15 lbs gain. Here is a layout of my plan. Let me know if you see any holes.
1-12 test cyp 400mg
1-12 tren ace 400mg
1-4 anadrol 60mg daily
7-12 winstrol 50mg daily
1-12 caber .5mg e3d
1-12 cycle assist
1-12 mk 2866 25mg daily
I know time on equals time off but I like to have everything ready before starting another cycle.
THANKS!!!!
That looks like my cycle except I'm not running winny (yet). I'm adding eq up to week 16, and Proviron. I'm only running Anadrol at 50mg a day. (Planning stages as well.) I can't speak on the holes part . I'll leave that to the pros.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Age 36
Height 6'
Weight 195lbs
Body fat 10%
Last cycle:
Test cyp 400mg
EQ 800mg
GW 501516 20 mg
MK 2866 25 mg
Winstrol 50 mg
Cycle assist
1-12 test cyp 400mg
1-12 tren ace 400mg
1-4 anadrol 60mg daily
7-12 winstrol 50mg daily
1-12 caber .5mg e3d
1-12 cycle assist
1-12 mk 2866 25mg daily
THANKS!!!!

During your bridge on TRT I would run some RAD140 and MK-2866. I think those are both great to bridge with

As for your cycle if you are looking for more of a bulk, I don't think Tren is a good choice at all. It's not really a bulker. You can get size on it, but I'd much rather see you do something better for that like test and Deca, or better yet, test , Deca and EQ.

Also two harsh toxic orals in there with only 3 weeks in between them is pushing the limits pretty hard. I wouldn't advise that at all. Anadrol with Tren is a pretty harsh combo. That's going to wreck havoc on your body bro

Thanks Rick. Gaining size is very difficult for my genetics. I eat 6 clean meals a day and still difficult. I figured the anadrol would be the best choice and I don't want anything to do with Dbol. Sounds like dropping the anadrol would be the best all the way around and maybe I don't put on a lot of size. Oh well...rather run things safe.
Thanks!

i love your next cycle plan and thats quite similar to what i will likely run my next cycle as well... tren and anadrol is an excellent combo however i did get quite tired of all the night sweats with tren and i also don't want to overdo it on tren use but thats an excellent combo... now, for your sarms bridge.. if you are looking to keep your weight up but in a very clean way, look at the power stack... rad140, s4 and lgd4033... that would be perfect to go with on trt bro...

here is the link to the discount page at sarmsx... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

here is the layout for trt dosing..

1-12 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Hi Dylan, just to ask on the SARMS TRT regimen above, how would this impact bloods for TRT doc? i.e. would you advise a 30day wait after before doc gets
bloods or I guess another way to ask is how will the sarms affect the blood readings? Thanks -bb

Hi Dylan, just to ask on the SARMS TRT regimen above, how would this impact bloods for TRT doc? i.e. would you advise a 30day wait after before doc gets
bloods or I guess another way to ask is how will the sarms affect the blood readings? Thanks -bb

Sarms should not affect your TRT bloods at all bro. They will be looking at your test and estrogen levels which should remain unchanged and unaffected from sarms use

on trt? no bro, they will not at all.. you should be just fine when using trt with them..

Top Bottom