napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cycle Advice for Female

October

Posting for my wife guys/gals. My first post btw.

HER STATS:
Female White
Age 39
5'3"
134lbs
Working out entire adult life
6 months post baby
2 months post breast feeding
Body Fat? Will describe

Looking for advice for first SARMS cycle. Her body fat level I have no way of measuring at the current time. She has always been in very good shape with a flat stomach, nice arms, legs, ass, you get the point. Our last child was number three and at 39 recovery is a bit slower than the last two. She has always lifted and done cardio regularly. Since stopping the breast feeding two months ago, the body fat in the last couple of weeks is coming off at a faster rate. Exercise consist of the basic presses, pulls, lifts etc. She prefers using dumbbells and some cable machines. Cardio is the elliptical machine, tread mill, etc. Due to a knee injury she performs low impact cardio. No running on the street anymore. She is in the gym 4-5 times per week for approx. 1 hour work outs.
Diet is clean but not militant. Protein consist of eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, steak, small amount of fish with occasional whey protein shake for supplement. Carbs consist of sweet potato, oatmeal, small amounts of pasta, white rice. Consumes veggies and fruit as well. Always well hydrated. We are not experts on nutrition by any means, but compared to many people I believe her diet is fairly healthy. She works full time with a lot of driving time which makes the eating every couple hours almost unrealistic every day.
Basically her goals are to burn the baby fat, build more muscle, and have more energy. I'm thinking the energy component is really important here. She really does bust her ass at work and with our three daughters ages 11, 9, and 6 months it's no joke the amount of energy that is expended in a day. She just had blood work completed to see where she is after the breast feeding stopped and provide a baseline before SARMS. For whatever reason her doctor did not request a panel as complete as the female panel members have posted here on the forums. She is going to use the private lab that has been posted here and I will post up the results pre, mid, and post SARMS. Her Testosterone level was checked and came back at (68). The blood panel indicated the normal range of (2-45). Free testosterone came back at (6.0). The normal range indicated is (.1-6.4). She has had her testosterone checked on and off for years due to extremely low levels and has been prescribed replacement therapy in the past. She discontinued therapy when we decided to have another child. She resumed therapy when she stopped breast feeding 2 months ago. I'm trying to provide as much information as possible to get the best advice possible. Let me know what info I have left out and I will provide it. I want to thank the members here for the time they spend helping people out. Truly a great group of folks looking out for one another.

Welcome! I have been in a similar situation as your wife. 2 kids here both via c-section and all that. Work like hell to get it off with little to no results. I'd recommend she calorie count, I also drive quite a bit for work and school but I do manage to get my food in. Eating every few hours will speed up metabolism.
She definitely needs to keep track of calories!! I'd also suggest getting g her set up on macros and basing calories from there. A great sarms stack that I have personally ran and had great results with is below
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30mg 6 doses throughout the day of 5mg each every 2-3 hours.

Make sure you purchase from sarmsx. Let me know if you have more questions.

In the zone killin' it!

A few tools that can help her my fitness pal to track calories and personally I use jefit to log all my workouts and see my increases.

In the zone killin' it!

Thanks MissBizz. She is going to start keeping track of calories. These last two weeks she has eaten a little less and increased cardio. That's when the fat loss really kicked in. We know that nutrition is the name of the game as far as results. It's never really been a problem for her until the last baby. I would really like to hear from any of the females that do regular blood panels to see where they are as far as the testosterone and other hormone levels. I'm thinking since she started TRT two months ago it played a part in the fat loss. She is really looking forward to starting SARMS and getting her energy levels up and her body hard again. I have purchased from sarmsx for myself and will do the same for the wife.

Thanks MissBizz. She is going to start keeping track of calories. These last two weeks she has eaten a little less and increased cardio. That's when the fat loss really kicked in. We know that nutrition is the name of the game as far as results. It's never really been a problem for her until the last baby. I would really like to hear from any of the females that do regular blood panels to see where they are as far as the testosterone and other hormone levels. I'm thinking since she started TRT two months ago it played a part in the fat loss. She is really looking forward to starting SARMS and getting her energy levels up and her body hard again. I have purchased from sarmsx for myself and will do the same for the wife.

Oh I'm betting the hrt has played a role. I'm only 32 so I'm not to that point yet. There aren't very many females here but rockmfhuds wife is on hrt and I believe milanese is. Increasing cardio also definitely helps. This sarms stack paired with her hrt will get her amazing results

In the zone killin' it!

The low test has been a problem for her for a long time. Night and day difference with it. I just want to make sure her blood levels are good to go. Getting it was a pain in the ass. Doctors just refused to believe there could be a problem, even when the blood work showed her at almost nothing levels. Just want the best for her. I know especially with a female the replacement therapy is nothing to fool with.

The sarms stack is a very strong option for her, just as miss Bizz suggested. I think that probably the best option considering her goals, and I think that would treat her very well. Sarms are a very effective and safe tool for females, and I am sure that she will be very happy with the results it brings. Here is the layout of everything, and Dylan provided you the tabs to click on for the multi bottle discounts to safe you some on that stack

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Thanks so much for the info. I'm going to place the order Monday. As far as getting her set up rock solid on nutrition do you have any advice? Would still like to hear from other ladies that have had the blood work performed. How important is it for the females to run blood work on SARMS or is it even necessary? Regardless it will be done because the hormone replacement. Mabey we will learn something.

Thanks so much for the info. I'm going to place the order Monday. As far as getting her set up rock solid on nutrition do you have any advice? Would still like to hear from other ladies that have had the blood work performed. How important is it for the females to run blood work on SARMS or is it even necessary? Regardless it will be done because the hormone replacement. Mabey we will learn something.

Sarms do not negatively impact your health numbers like steroids do, so bloodwork really isn't important as far as those go. And as far as effect on hormones, it's not necessary for females either because they don't carry the higher test levels that men do and don't pct. also even for men, sarms are minimally suppressive to the HTPA

Her caloric intake would need to be figured out by finding her bmr and subtracting calories from there. Rick rock has a sticky on nutrition which can definitely help. For me I keep my macros at 50p, 30 fats 20 carbs. For women higher good fats are good for our hdl, a lot of women also tend to be carb sensitive, however the macros can be set up and readjusted to where she's comfortable and sees loss.
I have only done normal blood work while taking sarms, with my yearly physical. What I found is that last year my hdl levels dropped to 29 which is way low for a femal. My total cholesterol last year was 114. Now this year after running a few sarms cycles and keeping my fats on the higher side my hdl went up to 44 and my overall went down to 105 meaning my bad ldl cholesterol lowered.
As far as test levels in women after kids yes they tend to drop, I've never had mine tested but my entire 20's I went through horrible weight gain and no libido. After I hit my late 20's early 30s that changed for me naturally.

Here is the link to the nutrition thread:
https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3314
In the zone killin' it!

Last edited:
Her caloric intake would need to be figured out by finding her bmr and subtracting calories from there. Rick rock has a sticky on nutrition which can definitely help. For me I keep my macros at 50p, 30 fats 20 carbs. For women higher good fats are good for our hdl, a lot of women also tend to be carb sensitive, however the macros can be set up and readjusted to where she's comfortable and sees loss.
I have only done normal blood work while taking sarms, with my yearly physical. What I found is that last year my hdl levels dropped to 29 which is way low for a femal. My total cholesterol last year was 114. Now this year after running a few sarms cycles and keeping my fats on the higher side my hdl went up to 44 and my overall went down to 105 meaning my bad ldl cholesterol lowered.
As far as test levels in women after kids yes they tend to drop, I've never had mine tested but my entire 20's I went through horrible weight gain and no libido. After I hit my late 20's early 30s that changed for me naturally.

Here is the link to the nutrition thread:
https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3314
In the zone killin' it!
Great advice by miss bizz right here. I suggest following this exactly as stated.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's good info for her to get started. Thanks MissBizz. I'm going to order the SARMS today and get a baseline over the next week for her calorie intake. We will make some diet adjustments and keep a good record of her progress over the 12 week cycle. Will have more questions as we go most likely. Thanks to everyone for their help.

That's good info for her to get started. Thanks MissBizz. I'm going to order the SARMS today and get a baseline over the next week for her calorie intake. We will make some diet adjustments and keep a good record of her progress over the 12 week cycle. Will have more questions as we go most likely. Thanks to everyone for their help.
You are very welcome. Get her on board and she can log her cycle or create a log for her. In her log she or you can ask all the questions you have all while keeping her on track and helping others with her feedback. Let us know if you need anything else!

In the zone killin' it!

anytime you have any questions, let me know, im happy to help... you should have her sign up as well... she will feel even more comfortable with everything and being a female, she has the best person she is going to find for a female perspective with miss bizz... let me know anytime you need help...

Top Bottom