napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Cycle

bcoops

Hello everyone,

I am looking at logging my next sarms cycle on here. I'm a 34 y/o male 5'11" and right now roughly 205 with 20% bf. The last cycle I did was 500mg/week test enanthate for 8 weeks with a full pct followed by the superman stack also with a pct that was suggested to me by Dylan. During the cycles I went from 185 lbs and %10 to 205 and %10. I maintained my results for a longtime after and was very pleased with how I looked. This year threw me a curve ball, mentally and physically. I'm finally in a place where I feel stable again and looking to make some new gains.

So without further adieu, here is the cycle.

GW 50156
MK 2866
YK 11
LGD 4033
MK 677
RAD 140

I also have on hand aromasin, clomid and nolva. I am fairly sensitive to gyno as present when I did my test cycle. It went away when I did pct then came back mildly after I did my superman stack. My question for the experienced members here is, would it be advisable to hold onto my GW for the pct? I'm toying with the idea of continuing to take the MK year round and bridging between sarms cycles with GW and Mk.

I will be using standard dosing protocols, not doing anything crazy or experimental. Really excited to try the YK 11 now that its been out for a bit longer and more people have reported results. I did not get S4 or SR9009 because of the frequent dosing plus I really didn't like the sides. I don't have the best time trying to sleep and I really had a feeling that the last time I introduced SR9009 it negatively impacted my sleep. And the S4 I just don't like the visions sides. Makes driving at night difficult and since I drive a lot for work that's no bueno.

Also, because I'm using a few of the heavy hitters in the sarms world. Is it better to be safe and do a full pct similar to a steroid cycle? Should I add hcg to my pct?

I tried attaching a couple photos of what I looked like post test cycle. If anyone has trouble viewing my photos let me know and I'll try re posting. I will be starting the cycle next week and keeping a log if you guys are interested in seeing what type of results this cycle will produce. My big focus is on recomp. The gyms aren't open here but have some work out equipment at my house I'll be using.

e6802b711afb0c945fec6b2d62491fc8.jpg

1fc2020cfd302f6ba5b6eee2a646cb59.jpg

8824007b1ab931f521332c9f5498f403.jpg

c30600961b80f3468fa3277532df2785.jpg

There, had to put the pics in with tapa talk. This is was I?m aiming to get back towards. I?ll have my starting photos this coming Monday.

where did you get your sarms bro? here is what the layout should look like... you NEVER use hcg in pct either... thats one of the worst things you can do however you do need a full pct with this cycle...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 DGA Organ St https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT 13-18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

You look great in those pictures bud. With the stack Dylan laid out plus your renewed dedication, you will get there in no time! Looking forward to some updates.

where did you get your sarms bro? here is what the layout should look like... you NEVER use hcg in pct either... thats one of the worst things you can do however you do need a full pct with this cycle...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 DGA Organ St https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT 13-18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

Thanks for the response! I ended up ordering from proven peptides. esarms wouldn?t work for me, my computer wouldn?t let me access the site. Not sure if this has something to do with being from Canada? If there?s a better place let me know, I?ll need to order a couple more bottles in the coming months.

I?ll be posting once or twice a week with picture outdated.

Oh dude proven peptides are huge scammers man.....

samrs.forsale is the sponsor here top notch stuff go with them.

That stinks, I thought esarms was the site to go to. Oh well, noted for here on out. I?ll grab sarms for sale next order.

yea just be careful with proven peptides they are know to put stuff like prohormones/oral steroids in their products.

Guys come here all the time asking why they have gyno or why they are so tired and its usually because they are shut down hard and/or their liver is getting beat up.

If you are going to run their products make sure to have an AI on hand and take a good on cycle support like N2Guard from needtobuildmuscle.com

yea just be careful with proven peptides they are know to put stuff like prohormones/oral steroids in their products.

Guys come here all the time asking why they have gyno or why they are so tired and its usually because they are shut down hard and/or their liver is getting beat up.

If you are going to run their products make sure to have an AI on hand and take a good on cycle support like N2Guard from needtobuildmuscle.com

i agree completely. stick with the tried and true

Geezuz that stinks. I?m going to see if I can return my stuff, I don?t want to chance running something different. I?m going to look at sarms for sale right now.

Geezuz that stinks. I?m going to see if I can return my stuff, I don?t want to chance running something different. I?m going to look at sarms for sale right now.
absolutely bro... i stand by them a million percent... !!

Top Bottom