napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS cycle

sutharer

Hi Dylan,

I'm from Malaysia. It's sad to hear that your channel has been removed from YouTube. I have been watching your videos regularly to understand usages of SARMS & steroids. I have picked few videos & saved them in my playlist, unfortunately it's gone as well. I have taken down some notes on SARMS dosages but I cant review them along with your videos.

I would be grateful if you can let know me SARMS for muscle gain with nice PCT(if required). I'm including Cardarine in my list as well.

And apart from it, another aesthetic issue that I have is near to none beard growth. I'm 33. But I have no proper beard growth. Can you suggest me a steroid can be included in the SARMS cycle with to enable a proper beard growth(muscle building will be an advantage). Is it advisable?

Hopefully I have not taken much of your time unnecessarily Dylan. Thanks in advance for your kindness. Have a great day.

i would never tell you to use steroids to grow a beard and certainly will not recommend that in this cycle layout... as far as the cycle, here is what i recommend... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

A steroid cycle for beard growth? I think I done heard it all now... Lol

Steroids arent going to give you beard growth. I've used gear for years and still dont grow facial hair for shit, not that I care or want it

Top Bottom