napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms cycle

lowsocets

I am 31 I have been training for 4 years and just recently I did a cycle of sarms stack lgd4033, yk11 (not a sarm I know 😁) and mk677 I ran a 12 week cycle and did a pct and now I am thinking of taking it up a notch to steroids, I am wanting to ask is a test only cycle a good way to start steroids?, Or even an oral only cycle and work my way up? Or change my stack of sarms?

I ran a second cycle of the same sarms after my pct of 5 weeks and have seen little to no gains with the same training and diet, 5-6 days a week and just a clean healthy diet

On the 1st sarms cycle I manage to put on 10kgs and kept 8kgs of it during my pct of liquid Clomid. As a newbie to all these PEDs I am unsure of what to do. My goal is to put on size.

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom