napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms cycle

corveltone

Good evening Dylan,
I have been following your videos for the past year. I’m 39yrs old 5’10” 240 lbs and I work travel crew in the northeast as a aircraft mechanic. I was in need of a life change, over weight and tired all the time from traveling, I asked one of the other guys I work with how he stayed so fit. He introduced me to testosterone, deca and debol. If it wasn’t for your videos and how and what to take during cycle and pct, I would have got myself into trouble. My question is about sarms. Seems a bit easier to get and legal. Can you advise me on a good sarms cycle and dossing? I lost 40 lbs since feb 2018 with the 350 sustanon a week, 300 deca a week, 25 debol a day oral and 25 aromasin a day oral cycles, going to the gym almost everyday. Only issue so far has been blood pressure and I might have over done it with the aromasin last cycle because I literally had no gains or weight loss with my last 12 week cycle. I bought a couple cycles of tren to try, was thinking of switching out the deca to trend halfway trough. I just started a new cycle 01/01/19 of sustanon, deca and debol, is there a sarms and support you can advise on adding to my cycle or can you advise on a total sarms cycle?
Thank you for your time

you have zero business using steroids, ESPECIALLY being overweight... you really dont know the harm you are causing doing that but you will learn and it wont be a fun learning experience... you just started a cycle, then you need to stop the cycle...

Top Bottom