napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Cycle

slowmod

Hello guys, I'm glad I've found such a nice community around here. Been reading a lot of threads and stuff.
So since my budget is quite limited and it would take too much time to save money for a 2 sarms stack I think I could also run only 1 sarm cycle. My age is 23, been training since I was a kid (14). 176 cm height and 69 kg. I have a well defined physique but I am lacking a bit of muscle mass. I am looking to build 5-6 kg of muscle mass. What sarm would you recommend me to run alone for 12 weeks?
For PCT I thought about
CLOMID 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg for 4 weeks

Firstly bro, to gain the muscle your diet will have to be correct. Surplus of calories, high protein and in my opinion high carb. Personally id say the high carb part is especially important if youre a skinny guy who struggles to gain weight. Id imagine you could get more weight on than 69kg without having to resort to substances. LGD is seen as the best mass building sarm. Recommended cycle is 12 weeks 10mg per day. Your PCT looks good to me. Hold off on the cycle until you are certain your diet and training are on point, what do they look like currently?

I am fine as it comes to dieting. I do know what to do. I thought about either rad 140 or lgd cycle.
I am doing cyclical keto atm and I will increase calorie intake once I start the cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lgd and s4 is the best way to go... if not then go with just lgd but this is what i would go with...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan! I appreciate it. I can't afford stacking 2 sarms atm so I would probably go for LGD then. Thought about RAD 140 but you say lgd if better for a solo sarm cycle?

Thank you Dylan! I appreciate it. I can't afford stacking 2 sarms atm so I would probably go for LGD then. Thought about RAD 140 but you say lgd if better for a solo sarm cycle?

For your goals yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Dylan, I’ll save money for lgd s4 stack and I’ll go with it[emoji16]

Hopefully I won’t be having vision issues.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom