napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle

Theleanjedi

Hey this is my layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My question is how what are lgd gains in comparison the rad140 gains typically I know each individual will each differently and is lgd more suppressive than rad140

If I was to swap lgd for rad140 do I split does or is it 20 in the morning

Thanks

rad is 20 mg per day, yes... lgd is just the better bulker so if you are after more size, you want lgd... they both give great strength, but rad will give more endurance and while it will add lean muscle, it will give the leaner muscle gain

Alright I get you so is rad less suppressive I couldn’t quite filter the answer for that question probably threw too many at a time

Does lgd put on mass interms muscle along side of fat and water

Thanks

You need to be in a surplus obviously for growth . LGD will put more overall mass on . You will gain some water and proberly alittle fat too , that is the nature of bulking . RAD defiantly adds leaner gains and has awesome strength. Up to you what you want more out of a cycle . RAD maybe less suppressive but it certainly is still suppressive.

Perfect thank you the reason i ask is I just finished steroid pct if I can take a product which I less suppressive I will of course I’ll do a pct accordingly to what I have taken also I’m 12 weeks from Arnold classics qualifiers so lean mass is what I would prefer thank you for the assistance much appreciated

there is NO fat and water with lgd whatsoever.. not sure where that is coming from but it does not do that at all... there is NO estrogen conversion and the gains are very dry... rad is not as suppressive as lgd but its still suppressive...

Top Bottom