napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Cycle

sandersloot

Hey Dylan,
I'm thinking about using sarms. I want to run a stack of Ligandrol and Cardarine for fat loss and lean muscle gain. I was wondering how long I should run this stack? As well as if there was anything else I should be taking with it to avoid any negative side effects. I also was curious what I should take for the pct process.

Hey Dylan,
I'm thinking about using sarms. I want to run a stack of Ligandrol and Cardarine for fat loss and lean muscle gain. I was wondering how long I should run this stack? As well as if there was anything else I should be taking with it to avoid any negative side effects. I also was curious what I should take for the pct process.

Dylan laid out a quality stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan,

I would also add S4 to that. It will really enhance the cycle for recomp which is exactly what you're after

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom