napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs for a Cycle

Rat_Mouther

Hello, everyone, I'm looking at doing my first cycle. I'm 20 y/o, stand at 5'11", and weigh 185 at 13% bf. Before doing anything, I WILL be getting a blood test so that I can keep track of everything. If I'm not comfortable with my levels I'm going to push off the cycle. Here's what I'm looking at:

Main, 12 weeks:
Test E, 300 mg e4d
Arimidex, 0.5 mg eod
800 iu hcg last two weeks

Two weeks of hcg at 800 iu

PCT , 4 weeks:
Clomid, 100 mg/day

I'd like to supplement the cycle and PCT with some SARMs but don't know which ones. Criticism is welcomed. Thanks.

Last edited:
i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Thanks for the reply, Dylan, I'm on my phone at the moment so will watch the video later when I'm at home. I value your opinion so I'll definitely take everything you say in the video seriously.

Defnitely way too young for steroids bud. You should look into sarms as an alternative. You have a few years before you are ready for AAS

I'll stay away for a while. Dylan's video on starting too young helped me change my mind. In the mean time I will use non-suppressive SARMs and creatine.

I'll stay away for a while. Dylan's video on starting too young helped me change my mind. In the mean time I will use non-suppressive SARMs and creatine.
Good to hear bro. Let me know if you need help setting anything up

Top Bottom