napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms cycle

mojorock

Yo dylan. Love your videos. To very informative. I was reading some of your forums answer to a question a guy had for strength gains and what sarms to take. You replied lgd and s4. I had lgd and started wed and today is Sunday so it's almost a week in. S4 should be here in 3-4 days. I'm 5'10 190 about 8-9% bf assuming, I have a shredded stomach and always have that shredded
Look. I just wanted to shoot up to 200lb in 4 weeks while getting tremendously stronger. I have above average genetics as well. Is 10lbs in 4 weeks over shooting? And can I possibly gain 40lbs on my big lifts? My bench is 295 my squat is 365 and my deadlift is 400. I'll usually do workouts like 2 max effort days and 2 dynamic days but huge hypertrophy work right after the first lift or two with little rest. A little hybrid training. Are my goals reasonable? Have you had gains that big in 4 weeks on these two?

I'm not Dylan not am I an expert on sarms, but I'd say 10 pounds in 4 weeks is reachable. The key is going to be a proper diet bro. With a good workout regimen, a proper diet and a good sarms stack those goals should be attainable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo dylan. Love your videos. To very informative. I was reading some of your forums answer to a question a guy had for strength gains and what sarms to take. You replied lgd and s4. I had lgd and started wed and today is Sunday so it's almost a week in. S4 should be here in 3-4 days. I'm 5'10 190 about 8-9% bf assuming, I have a shredded stomach and always have that shredded
Look. I just wanted to shoot up to 200lb in 4 weeks while getting tremendously stronger. I have above average genetics as well. Is 10lbs in 4 weeks over shooting? And can I possibly gain 40lbs on my big lifts? My bench is 295 my squat is 365 and my deadlift is 400. I'll usually do workouts like 2 max effort days and 2 dynamic days but huge hypertrophy work right after the first lift or two with little rest. A little hybrid training. Are my goals reasonable? Have you had gains that big in 4 weeks on these two?

Why in 4 weeks? Both of those sarms are meant to be ran 12 weeks. 10 lbs in 4 weeks is asking a lot,since things really start getting good at that point. They should both be ran like this

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

4 weeks is definitely possible... i have seen wrestlers do far more in a far shorter time frame but that does not make it healthy to be doing at all... the sarms stack itself needs to be ran 12 weeks... you are asking impossible and hypothetical questions... i have no clue how much your lifts will go up in four weeks... what you are asking for is not necessarily unreasonable but its may be a stretch... you are asking me to basically guess and i just am not one to do that...

You need longer on sarms my friend. Do a 12 weeker and you can do that most definitely. Follow Rick's cycle plan.

Top Bottom