napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for cuttings

humperty

Looking for a little insight on Mk-2866

I'm looking to cut some body fat. I have ran a 12 week cycle of Rad, S4, and LGD with really good strength gains and size last year.

My plan is this:
1-12 25mg MK-2866 ED
1-12 50mg S4 split dose in half ED

Pct:
13-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg ED

Now I'm wondering if it's worth it to add GW into the 12 weeks. Does it compliment MK and S4 well enough to add? I will definitely be using it in my mini pct with clomid

I'm gonna eat maintenance calories and allow my weight lifting and half hr of cardio to bring me down to a small defecit. I lift 5-6 days a week

Stats
24 years old
6ft 200lb
17% BF

Any advice is appreciated!

I’m getting ready to run LGD, RAD, S4 and GW.... how did you like it?? You mentioned size/strength but did you notice any lower bf?

Hoping to get some good lean mass from that stack as I realized I’m it quite ready to cut given I can add size first.

Looking for a little insight on Mk-2866

I'm looking to cut some body fat. I have ran a 12 week cycle of Rad, S4, and LGD with really good strength gains and size last year.

My plan is this:
1-12 25mg MK-2866 ED
1-12 50mg S4 split dose in half ED

Pct:
13-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg ED

Now I'm wondering if it's worth it to add GW into the 12 weeks. Does it compliment MK and S4 well enough to add? I will definitely be using it in my mini pct with clomid

I'm gonna eat maintenance calories and allow my weight lifting and half hr of cardio to bring me down to a small defecit. I lift 5-6 days a week

Stats
24 years old
6ft 200lb
17% BF

Any advice is appreciated!

I would definitely add GW here bro! It’s the perfect sarm for burning more fat and will help with cardio too

bro, thats the triple stack, the ORIGINAL best stack there is... fuck yes you want to add it here... thats the most commonly used sarm stack you can run...

Definitely add the gw. It really rounds out the stack well and goes perfectly with your goals. The triple stack is the most tried and true sarms stack you can run

Top Bottom