napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for cardio

cookiemonster

Looking for some sarms to help with cardio endurance, have an important PT test coming up and my cardio is destroyed right now currently on test/deca/dbol

Looking for some sarms to help with cardio endurance, have an important PT test coming up and my cardio is destroyed right now currently on test/deca/dbol
Gw for sure. Best thing you can use for endurance. Sr9009 also does wonders for endurance

Not sure your dosages but high dose test kills my endurance, seems like my lower body gets too pumped up when I'm running(I have no data for this only my experience). If it were me I'd lower my test dose to 150-250mg a week along with 600mg EQ. If it's coming up quick I'd just keep using the deca at a low dose like 200-300mg a week. I'd also drop the Dbol and Also check out what Rick said

well of course your cardio is ruined with what you are running... dbol? an as fl pointed out, a high dose of test, if you are doing that, will ruin it too...

here's what i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom