napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS capsules... Some GOOD news

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Clearly there is an ever long debate on sarms in capsules... Obviously I have been involved in this and there is a lot of misinformation everywhere... I even fell victim to some initially... Here's some facts...

1. it is illegal to sell them in capsule form, this is a fact... unless your overseas, where you can continue to do it, that's one thing but in the u.s... it won't fly for long...

2. this is a big ass fact... MANY of these and it really started with blackstone labs and this was confirmed by someone of VERY VERY high regard who wishes to not be disclosed so i will respect that, but they were filled with pro hormones and MANY other companies were doing this... why? several reasons... the first being that when the prohormone ban came down, many were stuck with hundreds of thousands of dollars of powder they could do nothing with... they certainly could not take the loss... top that with the fact that sarms on their own would not have the size gains of these and are just not as bioavailable as liquid... they can work in capsules but not to full capacity... its like taking an oral steroid... they have to be altered to pass through the liver... sarms dont need that kind of altering... they dont need a c17 but they also dont make it 100% through either... so by adding prohormones or completely substituting, your getting different types of gains but then your getting loaded with the side effects... this is VERY VERY dangerous but on top of that, its misleading and is causing many side effects not associated with sarms..

3. bioavailability as noted above... Yes, they can still work to a point but not to the point they should and that needs to be noted... i will not say they are "fake" if they are actually filled with sarms, but most are aware of this fact and so they add fillers as stated or just slam in pro hormones... its not a pure sarm...

so the question is, how can you make these in capsules so your actually getting the max and full benefit as well as actually know what your getting... clearly thats been one of the most troubling avenues to me... i KNOW sarmsx would love to have these but they refused to do it unless there was a way to make them completely bioavailable as a liquid is...

here's the good and bad news all in one...

for a few months now, i have been overseeing a project to get this to actually work as its supposed to but i have not wanted to speak anything on it until actual progress was made and it took some time and is still taking more time... the good news is that there is ground being made constantly... they are being tested and ran to see responses, testing that i can't actually explain LOL because that type of science is not my thing but im aware of the progress, the moves made etc... the key here is that nothing is toxic whatsoever with any alterations made and that one is getting the FULL effect, not just part of it... so the purity of the product in conjunction with the full effect... that's the ONLY way that these are going to be marketed and sold... the progress is being made... these are very very easy to make... fucking throw some powder in a presser with caps, press them and that's it... its easier than liquid for sure but anyone can do that and not care about the desired result being met... these people care about that more than anything... i will be trying them once they pass every test they are doing and i will give a firsthand review on it but they are not ready yet as i have been told... i have been in contact learning and seeing implementation etc... the bad news is, there's no idea when or if they will get to the point they need but its looking very promising... im in hopes because that would be great but im one that waits to get hopes too high until its actually ready... the fact there is progress made is something i want and need to share... i will keep everyone updated as I get the updates... clearly i would never let anyone have them on here unless i KNEW one million percent they were ready and clearly its beyond important to me for it to be right because ive been against it for a long time but IF and ONLY IF it is done right, would that be a recommendation or allowed here... i feel as though it will be good to go at some point though... i will keep everyone updated... the beauty of technology and working around people that actually CARE is a huge deal to me and that's all that will ever be recommended and allowed here... i will keep working hard on trying to help with this as i can... i just wanted to share this with everyone as it seems promising...

for sure guys... i just dont want to get hopes up like it will be tomorrow or something... they wont do anything with it unless its perfect and so i have no clue when that will occur but i do know there is fucking hard work being done on it

I would love to see some real evidence showing that capsuled sarms are not as biovailable as liquid. Just makes no sense to me... now if we were comparing a transdermal carrier vs caps that's another story. I just don't believe liquids would be better than caps as I have tried both yielding the same results.

Just my 2 cents!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

An update for everyone... It looks like this might be coming to light when sarmsx reopens which is quite exciting to say the least...

After long discussions with them and discussing the issues, here is what the discussion was...

liquid form is often complained about...

Obviously the taste... then the falling out of solution or crystalization and exposure to temperatures as well as not having a long enough shelf life as capsules

complaints with capsules are obviously that many people put fillers in or fake products OR do not know how to properly produce them

well, since quality is not an issue, as we know, nor is production and all the testing etc has been done now for over a year, this may be a switch being made when they reopen... pretty damn good news... more to come...

An update for everyone... It looks like this might be coming to light when sarmsx reopens which is quite exciting to say the least...

After long discussions with them and discussing the issues, here is what the discussion was...

liquid form is often complained about...

Obviously the taste... then the falling out of solution or crystalization and exposure to temperatures as well as not having a long enough shelf life as capsules

complaints with capsules are obviously that many people put fillers in or fake products OR do not know how to properly produce them

well, since quality is not an issue, as we know, nor is production and all the testing etc has been done now for over a year, this may be a switch being made when they reopen... pretty damn good news... more to come...
Wow, id say that likely explains the longer than expected delay with sarmsx, and for good reason. This really changes everything, as virtually every company we've known to sell capsules previously had bunk, underdosed or completely different compounds or PHs in them. To say it will be incredible to have a high quality source of sarms in capsule form is an understatement. I never had a problem using the liquids myself, as I didn't mind the taste, but this is great news since I know that was an issue with many people

Great news! I would consider placing a pre-order if that option was made available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill let you know as soon as i can... i just got word about this early yesterday but im pretty damn excited... it has been in the works for a long ass time, clearly...

me too bro! its a long time coming but there have been a lot of obstacles clearly...

can't wait man, i know any product endorsed or put out by you is top of the line, been using dganutrition.com organ st for a week and a half now with my orals and i feel amazing! absolutely no lethargy from the oral and i honestly feel so energized and actually puts me in a real good mood, probably from it cleaning out my insides and combating the toxicity of the oral! I will be writing a forum review soon!

can't wait man, i know any product endorsed or put out by you is top of the line, been using dganutrition.com organ st for a week and a half now with my orals and i feel amazing! absolutely no lethargy from the oral and i honestly feel so energized and actually puts me in a real good mood, probably from it cleaning out my insides and combating the toxicity of the oral! I will be writing a forum review soon!

awesome brother, looking forward to it!!

Very nice. I mean the liquid does taste shitty but I mean just chase it with some water and it's good to go. Caps however are more convenient and I wouldn't mind those at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Now is there any truth to Ostarine being banned soon? or is it just hype ...youtube videos are up on it so is it a dirty marketing ploy?

Now is there any truth to Ostarine being banned soon? or is it just hype ...youtube videos are up on it so is it a dirty marketing ploy?
even if it is banned, it will be tough to stop it from being shipped international bro... =)

Top Bottom