napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Bulking cycle

Hatem

Good evening,

Dylan I need your support. I would like to buy the following items from www.sarmsx.com
1- LGD 4033 / 10mg/day
2- RAD 140 / 20mg/day W1-4 _ 30mg/day W5-12
3- Clomid 25mg/day
4- GW 501516 20mg/day

For 12 week cycle. My question is how many bottles do I need !!!!
For example: to complete 12 week on LGD 4033 / 10mg/day.

I'm waiting for yours kind support.

thanks Dylan,

I am planning to start with the
FIRST cycle ( which will be for 16 weeks including PCT ) as mentioned above, then,
SECOND cycle will be : LGD-4033 , RAD-140 and MK-677. THIS cycle will be 20 weeks including PCT.
THIRD cycle will be : same cycle 2 + S-4 + MK-2866. ALSO will be total of 20 weeks including PCT.

OK AFTER THAT if I stop the sarms do I WILL lose all my gains !??!?

thanks Dylan,

I am planning to start with the
FIRST cycle ( which will be for 16 weeks including PCT ) as mentioned above, then,
SECOND cycle will be : LGD-4033 , RAD-140 and MK-677. THIS cycle will be 20 weeks including PCT.
THIRD cycle will be : same cycle 2 + S-4 + MK-2866. ALSO will be total of 20 weeks including PCT.

OK AFTER THAT if I stop the sarms do I WILL lose all my gains !??!?

As long as you keep up on your diet and training sarms gains are very easy to keep.

I don't understand what you mean by 20 week cycles above. Those cycles should be 12 weeks wih a 4 week pct. the only sarms you can run longer are GW, MK-677, rad, and sr9009

Rick Thanks for your reply.
I mean for the FIRST cycle ( it will be for 16 weeks including PCT ).

BUT for the Second Cycle it will be :
LGD-4033 for 12 weeks
RAD-140 for 16 weeks
MK-677 for 16 weeks
then will start the PCT for 4 weeks
So, TOTAL will be 20 weeks

Rick Thanks for your reply.
I mean for the FIRST cycle ( it will be for 16 weeks including PCT ).

BUT for the Second Cycle it will be :
LGD-4033 for 12 weeks
RAD-140 for 16 weeks
MK-677 for 16 weeks
then will start the PCT for 4 weeks
So, TOTAL will be 20 weeks

Nope. The CYCLE will be 16 weeks.
And the PCT will be 4 weeks.

Also, why do you plan 2 cycles ahead? Just focus on the first one. Then see if you do a second one. You don't even know if you will like cycling yet. ;)

Keep it simple and then after the first one, see if you do another one.

Yes you are right. But I am planning ahead to avoid any delay in the shipment and so on. And to know what is the next plan from the beginning.

you can order as far ahead as you like, just make sure you keep focused on the task at hand bro... you are good to go... everything looks great as planned

Top Bottom