napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms bulk rad-140, lgd, mk-677

Ccooley

Starting a bulking sarm stack. I originally had bought sp mass research which was no one's fault but my own. I had planned a lgd, rad, mk-677 8 week cycle and when buying noticed sp mass research combined them and also had yk-11. My original understanding of yk-11 was just a myostatin inhibitor. I've taken it for a week and had started researching yk-11 more in depth and found out it was highly suppressive and that there was very little known about it. So I decided to continue on from end of week 1 to week 8 with rad, lgd, mk-677.

So all that said to say this.
Height- 6'3"
Weight-218
Bf% 12-15%

Rad- 20mg wk 1-4
Lgd- 10mg wk 1-4
Mk-677-25mg
I may bump rad to 30mg. Lgd to 15mg depending on how i feel around 6wk mark.

Pct: nolva wk 1-2 40mg 3-4 20mg
I also have clomid on hand if i added to pct it would be wk 1-2 50mg wk 3-4 25mg.
I also have hcg on hand.

Questions:
1.Is there any point in mid cycle bloodwork primarily around week 4 or 5. To gauge the level of suppression on test, lh, fsh.
2. Why is hcg at say 250-500iu every 3rd day during a sarm cycle frowned upon. Wouldn't it counteract the suppression from lgd on LH.

1. any point? fuck yes there is.. you should always do that especially with a shady source like the one you have.. you better be extremely cautious

2. completely unnecessary ..

Okay well I was definitely going to have post labs done just wasn't sure if it was also beneficial to have mid cycle labs done. But i guess since it's not exogenous test I would be able to get accurate labs done during cycle.

Can you tell me why the hcg is not necessary I'm not trying to dispute you. I'm just trying to learn the reason why. Next year I plan to start the baby making process with my wife so not ruining fertility is my primary goal.

Thank you for your reply I've read alot of the other forums and you're the one I'd prefer the advice from. Don't sugarcoat anything if you see me fucking up tell me. I won't argue with you about it. The most I'll do is ask you the reasoning behind it so I can learn from it.

Thank you for your reply I've read alot of the other forums and you're the one I'd prefer the advice from. Don't sugarcoat anything if you see me fucking up tell me. I won't argue with you about it. The most I'll do is ask you the reasoning behind it so I can learn from it.

In my opinion I wouldn’t bulk if you’re already 12-15% I’d lean more towards a recomp or a minimal deficit cut, considering you are running compounds you will definitely still see muscle growth but at that body fat it doesn’t make much sense to go into a bulk.

Why not bulk from 12% I don't believe in dirty bulks. So when i say bulk it's not McDonald's every day. It's just increase in calories from my normal sources. Chicken breast, lean beef, salmon and on leg and back day increase carb intake. On a bulk I'll keep bf% lower than 15. Once this 8wk cycle is over I'll do post cycle bloods. 4 week pct then labs again. This will put me around end of February when I'll start altering training and diet for a slow cut. I should've started bulk sooner but my end goal I'd like to compete in physique in a contest next july.

Why not bulk from 12% I don't believe in dirty bulks. So when i say bulk it's not McDonald's every day. It's just increase in calories from my normal sources. Chicken breast, lean beef, salmon and on leg and back day increase carb intake. On a bulk I'll keep bf% lower than 15. Once this 8wk cycle is over I'll do post cycle bloods. 4 week pct then labs again. This will put me around end of February when I'll start altering training and diet for a slow cut. I should've started bulk sooner but my end goal I'd like to compete in physique in a contest next july.

In my opinion if you stay around maintenance calories or a tiny bit under and use the compounds you are using you can gain a ton of lean muscle while stripping away body fat. Bulking makes a lot of sense from like 8-9% until 12-13% and cutting vice versus but I think with your body fat at what it’s at you would be the perfect candidate for a recomp with sarms and I’m sure you’d be much happier with your results

So you'd stick with the compounds i have now just ensure clean diet, throw in some cardio, and keep caloric level at maintenance. Sounds like i would've been better off going without the lgd and sticking with rad or ostarine and recomping. Bc i do agree I'm a fan of lean ripped look.

So you'd stick with the compounds i have now just ensure clean diet, throw in some cardio, and keep caloric level at maintenance. Sounds like i would've been better off going without the lgd and sticking with rad or ostarine and recomping. Bc i do agree I'm a fan of lean ripped look.

Actually lgd is a great compound for a recomp especially when stacked with s4! It’s probably the best 2 sarms you could use together for a recomp and yeah clean diet cardio here and there and maintenance calories and you’ll gain plenty of lean muscle while losing fat cause lean ripped look while lgd keeps your muscles full is hard to argue with lol

Okay well I was definitely going to have post labs done just wasn't sure if it was also beneficial to have mid cycle labs done. But i guess since it's not exogenous test I would be able to get accurate labs done during cycle.

Can you tell me why the hcg is not necessary I'm not trying to dispute you. I'm just trying to learn the reason why. Next year I plan to start the baby making process with my wife so not ruining fertility is my primary goal.
with sarms, its just completely unnecessary unless you feel you have a prohormone instead of a sarm, which you may indeed have so thats your call... thats why mid cycle bloods are so important... just so you understand, hcg is not going to be the key to helping fertility... its PART of that equation but hmg is the one that is going to be the game changer in helping, not hcg... keep in mind that hcg can increase estrogen and that it is also suppressive itself...

Okay so hmg post cycle to kick start lh and fsh. That's actually one of my biggest issues with sarms is the lack of transparency on authentic sarms. I understand it is a risk. So for pct.
Nolva: wks 1-2 40mg wks 3-4 20mg
Clomid: wks 1-2 50mg wks 3-4 25mg
Hmg: daily at 75iu wks 1-2

Well I'm a week into rad and lgd so i don't wanna drop the rad for s4 and start changing up compounds. But I'll definitely look into it down the road as a recomp stack

Well I'm a week into rad and lgd so i don't wanna drop the rad for s4 and start changing up compounds. But I'll definitely look into it down the road as a recomp stack

Rad and lgd work great for a recomp too. The compounds help but the main factor will always be diet. Good luck brotha

Appreciate it I'll give updated 1 week stats today. I have a question about cycle length and dosage i had planned on staying at 20mg rad 10mg lgd first 4-5 weeks and bumping up to 30&15 last 4-5 weeks. 8 wks total. I see alot of people prefer 12wk cycles. My question at what point do you see diminished effects. Should i maintain 20&10 until wk 8 and then do 4wks at 30&15.

So having some pretty bad shoulder pain. I haven't had any symptoms of suppression so far. Should I get bloods done now instead of at the midpoint to check e2 levels and see if estrogen suppression is the reason for my joint pain. Or just lighten the weight I'm lifting and wait until midpoint of cycle

Appreciate it I'll give updated 1 week stats today. I have a question about cycle length and dosage i had planned on staying at 20mg rad 10mg lgd first 4-5 weeks and bumping up to 30&15 last 4-5 weeks. 8 wks total. I see alot of people prefer 12wk cycles. My question at what point do you see diminished effects. Should i maintain 20&10 until wk 8 and then do 4wks at 30&15.
Iwould not exceed 10mg on LGD yes I see a lot of people do 15 or 20 mg daily . does that mean its safe....? 10mg has been proven to be effective bumping it up is asking for issues . you can go 30mg on RAD but that is at the high end of it . 12 week cycles are most beneficial for most sarm cycles as a lot of sarms don't peak till around weeks 6-8.
I think your thinking too much into some of this . Keep it simple and safe . You can run another cycle in the future with additional compounds etc .

So having some pretty bad shoulder pain. I haven't had any symptoms of suppression so far. Should I get bloods done now instead of at the midpoint to check e2 levels and see if estrogen suppression is the reason for my joint pain. Or just lighten the weight I'm lifting and wait until midpoint of cycle
you can get bloods now if it eases your mind but i dont see how having shoulder pain would have anything to do with estrogen... thats you extremely over thinking but like i said, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and do it now

Thats shoulder pain, not dry joints. If your joints were dry from low estrogen youd feel it all over

Top Bottom