domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: SARMS bridge or time off?

  1. #1

    Question SARMS bridge or time off?

    I've recently completed my first cycle of test-e 500mg week 1-12, test-p week 13-14 125mg EoD and dbol 40mg week 1-5 with a 4 week nolva (40, 20, 20, 20) and clomid (50, 25, 25, 25) PCT aswell as a complete 7 weeks of and counting. So my question is, now that I've ordered a bridge cycle from SarmsX, would it be worth running a short 6 week bridge cycle with s-4 and mk-2866 before starting my next cycle or would it be better to just wait it out and start a new cycle when the time has come? I've ran bloods before, during and after, and according to the results 4 weeks after PCT, my natural production was pretty much back to normal (985 ng/dl before, 871 ng/dl 4 weeks after, 995 ng/dl 7ish weeks after). Also to add, it doesn't seem like i was to suppressed from the cycle either, bloods right before my PCT showed that my testies was still producing at 622 ng/dl (30ish% suppression). my colesterol aswell as liver, kindeys etc is good aswell since the 4 week post PCT test. I know my gear was legit because I had it tested in a private lab (232 mg/ml). Don't ask why, but I do have access to most medical services through a family owned clinic, hence all the frequent blood tests.

    My specs are:
    23y/o
    BW: 230 lbs
    BF: 14%
    Been lifting for 6-7 years.

    Any feedback is appreciated

    results from my first cycle was good

    Squats went from 540 to 595
    Bench went from 370 to 418
    deadlifts went from 570 to 640

    And i've kept most of it, had a setback in week 2 of PCT and lost more due to sickness, but got back the following 3 weeks.

  2. #2
    6 weeks is far too short to run a cycle brother... i would save what you ordered... you can even stack them with your next cycle but i hate to see you waste your money and not get everything out of it that you should... you would need to run it 12 weeks to run it properly...




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    6 weeks is far too short to run a cycle brother... i would save what you ordered... you can even stack them with your next cycle but i hate to see you waste your money and not get everything out of it that you should... you would need to run it 12 weeks to run it properly...
    That's what I thougth aswell, was not quite sure though. I might refrace the question aswell; would it be better to run a full 12 weeks mk/s4 or wait 5 more weeks and run a second cycle? Was thinking off adding EQ and GW-501516 to the next one since the first was successful! Really interested in the whole SARMs game though, haha!

    Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ErSani View Post
    That's what I thougth aswell, was not quite sure though. I might refrace the question aswell; would it be better to run a full 12 weeks mk/s4 or wait 5 more weeks and run a second cycle? Was thinking off adding EQ and GW-501516 to the next one since the first was successful! Really interested in the whole SARMs game though, haha!

    Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
    personally, i feel we are all quite lucky to have sarms as an option in between cycles like this to allow us more time off in between... people rush into their next cycle far too quickly.. i would run your bridge now and then run your cycle... also, gw is a must with eq... you know i always say.. they go together like peanut butter and motherfuckin jelly!! LOL




  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    personally, i feel we are all quite lucky to have sarms as an option in between cycles like this to allow us more time off in between... people rush into their next cycle far too quickly.. i would run your bridge now and then run your cycle... also, gw is a must with eq... you know i always say.. they go together like peanut butter and motherfuckin jelly!! LOL
    Haha, then that's what I'll do! I feel like GW and EQ is a good addition to my next cycle! thank you so much Dylan, all feedback is greatly appreciated. Until next time, have a Good one!

    Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •