napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Bridge

Lincoln30TT

Today I'm starting my SARMs bridge and I want to know how it will effect my blood work for TRT.

I have to give bloods for my TRT in two weeks. Will there be any red flags or will it have any effect on numbers I should be aware of?

My next blast starts in 10 weeks, so I don't want to wait another 2 weeks to start my bridge.

Going to be doing 10mg of LGD ED pre-workout.

Any thoughts?

I haven't seen any blood test done from SARMs but they say it boosts free test not sure by how much but the gains on LGD start coming on around the third week the stuff is amazing

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

its not going to have any impact if you are on trt... you have nothing to worry about at all...

Your SHBG may be down some from your original number and Free Test will be up. That's how LGD affects my numbers. This will probably not cause any concern from your doctor, just be aware.

Your SHBG may be down some from your original number and Free Test will be up. That's how LGD affects my numbers. This will probably not cause any concern from your doctor, just be aware.

Nice to hear feedback from someone who has real world experience with SARMs and blood work.

So I've been procrastinating on starting my LGD bridge. I have 6 weeks till my next blast starts and I'll be cutting.

Should I start my LGD still and run it for 12 or 8 weeks? This will overlap into my cut. Also, my LGD is about a year and a half old from SARMsX. Is it still good? Should I just shake well and take?

thats up to you whether you start it or not... you are getting borderline where it might be too old but you can try it

Top Bottom