napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms bloodwork

tombarcelona

Hey guys, getting ready to start my first cycle of sarms the next couple weeks and going with lgd4033. Have clomid on hand just in case and for pct as well. Contrmplating stacking but worried abiut suppression.

I'm Getting pre blood work done next week to see where I am. My Question is what should I look for in my bloodwork on cycle and when should I get it checked? Also how long post cycle should I wait to have it Checked again? Thank You!

Stats
6'5
15%bf

550#Dl
455#sq
380# bench

Looking for strength gains and maintaining current composition. Tired of blowing up when I go for gains. Always end up at 280 and fat as F#$%.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

4 weeks after post cycle you check again and you should check mid cycle..

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

4 weeks after post cycle you check again and you should check mid cycle..

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
Awesome thanks! Will post my result when they come in. Looking forward to some research. Any advice on my cycle would he beneficial. Plan on using a test booster the last week of cycle also.

For the goals you have, I'd also consider adding S4 to that. It's excellent for strength, and will help keep the fat off as well. It also stacks well with LGD to give a very powerful combo

Thanks rickrock, I will keep that in mind. Trying to keep it nice and simple on this round since it's my first run, but will definitely look into adding it to a future stack.

Also i have been researching with mk677 for about 4 weeks and was just reading that it should be run for 4-6 months..... can I keep running this with lgd? Or should I discontinue and pick up later? Was planning to go 6 weeks with the 677 but know I'm wondering if I should rethink my timing

Top Bottom