napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS - best used for cut, recomp or bulk?

Hey guys,

So obviously SARMS are very versatile, and can be used for cutting, bulking or recomping. Unfortunately I can't afford to use them too often, so I am deciding when is the most appropriate time spend my money on SARMS.

Bit of background:
I am 21 years old, 5 foot 11, probably around 16-18% body fat, and weigh 180 pounds. I am obviously quite far from my genetic potential. I follow the cutting --> bulking --> cutting protocol. I am not very gifted genetically, so I have a hard time putting on muscle, and my body also stores fat quite readily, especially due to the antidepressants I am using. I am not looking to get massive, nor am I looking to get my body fat into the single digits. I do eventually want to reach around 11-12% body fat, and put on another 20 pounds of muscle.

My questions:
Assuming I am using the appropriate stack for whichever goal I am pursuing, what do you guys think I should reserve the use of SARMS for: cutting, bulking or recomping? where do they truly shine best?

I am on a tight budget, so I can't afford to always run triple stacks. Which of the two following options do you reckon would give me more optimal results over the long run:
1. Run a SARMS triple stack twice a year (one cut one bulk)
2. Run a SARMS double stack three times a year (one cut one bulk one recomp)

In my opinion, the best way to utilize sarms are for recomposition. You get the best of both worlds that way and sarms really shine in that regard.

A perfect budget friendly stack for recomp from www.sarmsx.com is lgd and S4 and I think it would be perfect for you.

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cool. What do you think about my other question? triple stack twice a year or double stack 3 times a year? all in all it would cost me the same amount.
Either way would be great. The stack I gave you is awesome that you could run more often but adding gw and making a triple stack can make the cycle even better. Can't go wrong either way. It comes down to personal preference and how often you want to cycle

sarms are designed to prevent muscle wastage so ANY way is optimal to use them... there is no one scenario better than the other because with their versatility, they can be used in ANY circumstance

sarms are designed to prevent muscle wastage so ANY way is optimal to use them... there is no one scenario better than the other because with their versatility, they can be used in ANY circumstance

Thanks Dylan. But the point I was trying to get across was a bit different, I must have worded it a bit incoherently. I can only spend on sarms for either all my bulks, or all my cuts. And I will use it whichever way gets me to my final goal of being bigger and leaner faster. Let me oversimplify it to get my point across better:

For example: With testosterone its an obvious choice - I would use it for bulking and not cutting. Now sarms are obviously far more versatile so its a bit more tricky for me to decide whether to reserve them for bulks or cuts. SO - If sarms (in general) increase the rate of muscle gain by 15% for example, but only increase the rate of fat loss by say 10%, (again, major oversimplification here) then I would stick to using the sarms for my bulks and not my cuts, as I would reach my end goals faster.

So which way do SARMS sway? would I eventually be better off spending on bulking stacks and then cutting naturally, or spending on cutting stacks and then bulking naturally?

Hope this made sense

Top Bottom