napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs best suited for female?

SweatNSparkle

Hello to all who are reading!!

I'm sure this has been asked by many many females, but after extensive research I feel as though its better to get advice for me personally. I started looking into sarms for my boyfriend who said the boys on deployment are using them to bulk up since all they can really do in their free time is workout and they're getting good results very quick. I became intrigued by the results so I looked into getting them for myself as well - plus i already take melanotan so putting a "risky" substance into my body is nothing new (lol)

Just a little about my current stats; I'm 21, 5'8, 143-5 approx. 20-23% bf; not 100% accurate just going by photos.. I am mainly interested in sarms because no matter how much I workout I feel like I can't get rid of this stubborn fat on my legs, have nice muscle definition, and just all around really reach the nicely toned/lean look I'm going for! I wouldn't necessarily say i'm trying to bulk up, think more of a Sophia Mia Cova type look! She is toned and lean but still shapely, I appreciate my booty but I would like if it would just tone up!! I have taken fat burners and loved the fact that I sweated so much and the energy I had was absolutely amazing I could cardio for hours; the only negative I really had was some days I would be so nauseous if I wasn't actively working out - I don't know if it was partly from doing some fasted cardio while on them but there were days I had to leave the gym after cardio because I couldn't even sit up without feeling like puking on the wall in front of me. I am starting a new 8 week training/diet regimen soon so I feel this would be the optimal time to try them out. So please feel free to send suggestions, also if you have any diet and training tips to optimize results please leave those as well!! All help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello to all who are reading!!

I'm sure this has been asked by many many females, but after extensive research I feel as though its better to get advice for me personally. I started looking into sarms for my boyfriend who said the boys on deployment are using them to bulk up since all they can really do in their free time is workout and they're getting good results very quick. I became intrigued by the results so I looked into getting them for myself as well - plus i already take melanotan so putting a "risky" substance into my body is nothing new (lol)

Just a little about my current stats; I'm 21, 5'8, 143-5 approx. 20-23% bf; not 100% accurate just going by photos.. I am mainly interested in sarms because no matter how much I workout I feel like I can't get rid of this stubborn fat on my legs, have nice muscle definition, and just all around really reach the nicely toned/lean look I'm going for! I wouldn't necessarily say i'm trying to bulk up, think more of a Sophia Mia Cova type look! She is toned and lean but still shapely, I appreciate my booty but I would like if it would just tone up!! I have taken fat burners and loved the fact that I sweated so much and the energy I had was absolutely amazing I could cardio for hours; the only negative I really had was some days I would be so nauseous if I wasn't actively working out - I don't know if it was partly from doing some fasted cardio while on them but there were days I had to leave the gym after cardio because I couldn't even sit up without feeling like puking on the wall in front of me. I am starting a new 8 week training/diet regimen soon so I feel this would be the optimal time to try them out. So please feel free to send suggestions, also if you have any diet and training tips to optimize results please leave those as well!! All help is greatly appreciated!

I'd be more than happy to help you out here. My best recommendation to you would be to run the sarms shred stack from www.sarmsx.com

It's a very popular and effctive stack for females and very well rounded to gibe you the fat loss you are after while providing some nice gains as well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

I'd agree with Rick rocks layout and recommendation. Sarms are great for females, these three are awesome for fat loss, endurance and the s4 with building lean muscle. The gw and Sr are my faves to run. Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Check out RickRocks diet 101 if you need some basic diet foundation but if your at 20-22% BF you are already in decent condition so I would assume you have the basics nailed down? If you have any doubts check this great sticky - https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Welcome to the board. I like the SARMS Rick laid out. My first SARMS stack transformed me, literally =)

I have the basics down pretty pat I would say, but the beauty of the fitness journey is you can always learn something new! Thank you for your help! I'll definitely read that thread too!

I'd be more than happy to help you out here. My best recommendation to you would be to run the sarms shred stack from www.sarmsx.com

It's a very popular and effctive stack for females and very well rounded to gibe you the fat loss you are after while providing some nice gains as well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Thank you so much!
Should I take GW on rest day as well? Or should I only take it before working out?!

Thank you so much!
Should I take GW on rest day as well? Or should I only take it before working out?!
you take GW every day... on your non workout days, try to keep the timing consistent in which you take it on workout days so there is a 24 hour split... this stack is absolutely perfect for you... here is a link to the discount page at sarmsx... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

let me know if you have any further questions...

MissBizz can u advise me on a bulking cycle. 40 yr old female. 141 pounds (64 kg)
5.9 (173 cm)
Diet on point macros carbs 250 protein 200
Fat 50g. Lifting weight 5 6 times a week.
Thank u very much

Hi Rick Rock!
I asked already MissBizz but what would
Be your recommendation for 40 yrs old female.looking for bulking 140 pounds 5.9 tall. 20 %bf. I am always lean eating 3000 kcal clean a day. Yet still find it very slow my progress.
Thank you

here you go

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 5 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom