napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in Aus

magezers

Hey guys I’m from Australia and currently this is what is happening with sarms here. As of June this year sarms are becoming schedule 4 which means they are prescription only, no body can sell them and is illegal too sell them. I am pissed of with this as I love sarms they also reckon they are going to be stricked at customs in sarms getting shipped from overseas so I’m a bit worried as to how I’m going to be able get them anymore. If anyone has any input on what I can do to get them it will be very much appreciated
Thanks guys

Hey guys I’m from Australia and currently this is what is happening with sarms here. As of June this year sarms are becoming schedule 4 which means they are prescription only, no body can sell them and is illegal too sell them. I am pissed of with this as I love sarms they also reckon they are going to be stricked at customs in sarms getting shipped from overseas so I’m a bit worried as to how I’m going to be able get them anymore. If anyone has any input on what I can do to get them it will be very much appreciated
Thanks guys
It will be underground now, but there are certain sources that can get around customs

All sarms are being banned in aus no body is able to sell them that’s what I’m being told not just gw

well , everyone has their own laws etc.. just like anywhere else and people generally find a way if they want something...

Top Bottom