domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarms & Insurance ????????!!?

Sarms & Insurance ????????!!?

Hey everyone,

I am applying for insurance and am needing to get a urine and blood sample to get approved. I am currently taking GW501516 and MK2866. I have NO idea how this will get affect my bloodwork/urine.

Can anyone with knowledge in these areas let me know their thoughts? I'm assuming they would be able to tell I'm not natural ATM. How long would I need to be off of the SARMS before testing?

Thanks guys..

I don't see it showing up in a urinalysis

you have NOTHING to worry about whatsoever bro... none of that will effect anything... im glad that was your question though... i had a feeling i would open this and have someone ask if they could get insurance to cover sarms LOLL... you are all good bro

Quote Originally Posted by sdeneve View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am applying for insurance and am needing to get a urine and blood sample to get approved. I am currently taking GW501516 and MK2866. I have NO idea how this will get affect my bloodwork/urine.

Can anyone with knowledge in these areas let me know their thoughts? I'm assuming they would be able to tell I'm not natural ATM. How long would I need to be off of the SARMS before testing?

Thanks guys..
    You getting screened for SARMs for insurance purposes (even IF you're a competing pro athlete in a non doping organization) is as likely as Dylan's next video being him trying to baptize a cat in a trashcan full of cyanide.

Dylan - I would apologize for such an idiotic remark, but that would defeat the idea of being an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    You getting screened for SARMs for insurance purposes (even IF you're a competing pro athlete in a non doping organization) is as likely as Dylan's next video being him trying to baptize a cat in a trashcan full of cyanide.
    No he is currently on sarms but getting a urinalysis for his insurance company

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    No he is currently on sarms but getting a urinalysis for his insurance company
    Yes, that's what I understood as well.

Ok I thought u were thinking he was trying to get his insurance to cover sarms. His Dr or insurance has no idea he's on them. That's why he's asking if it'll show on the test

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you have NOTHING to worry about whatsoever bro... none of that will effect anything... im glad that was your question though... i had a feeling i would open this and have someone ask if they could get insurance to cover sarms LOLL... you are all good bro
    I WISH BRO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    Ok I thought u were thinking he was trying to get his insurance to cover sarms. His Dr or insurance has no idea he's on them. That's why he's asking if it'll show on the test
    Yeah, it's just too far fetched to even consider that an insurance purpose screening urinalysis for a regular guy would be screened for SARMs