napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and alcohol?

Alpacapaca

Hi There,

I'm currently planning on starting a SARMS cycle to continue to cut fat. My diet and exercise are down pat and I've been getting great results over the last three months or so, but I've recently hit a plateau and am planning to use SARMS to get further results.

The only problem is that I'm going out almost every single Saturday for functions. I'm trying to restrict my drinking to a minimum when I do drink (although this isn't always the case), and only actually drink at every second function. I wanted to know wether or not the following SARM cycle will be beneficial and safe to use while drinking, and if I should follow a different protocol on drinking days:

Weeks 1-12: Gw-501516 (10mg in the morning before steady state cardio and 10mg in evening before gym, all in morning on off days)
Weeks 1-12: S4 (50mg increasing to 80mg depending on vision sides, half am and half in the afternoon)

I know about the effects of alcohol on your diet, and I take precautions on drinking days to minimise effects as well as I think possible (go very low fat on drinking days, and calorie count the alcohol I drink in advance, so I know what I can drink each night).

Thanks very much for any help you can give me

You are perfctly fine to use those sarms while drinking. There isn't any interaction issues, and sarms are not liver toxic so there isn't anything to worry about putting extra stress on the liver. Obvioulsy the bigger issue is just the fact that alcohol consumption can be quite counterproductive towards your goals, so you want to keep that down as much as possible.

GW and s4 is a great cutting combo. Make sure you run it the full 12 weeks and get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

Run the proper mini pct afterwards

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I know the lifestyle doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've been doing it for the last few months too and the 13 days of good have been outweighing the one day of bad - I'm more asking this from a safety standpoint as opposed to a results standpoint - cheers for any advice you can give me

I know the lifestyle doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've been doing it for the last few months too and the 13 days of good have been outweighing the one day of bad - I'm more asking this from a safety standpoint as opposed to a results standpoint - cheers for any advice you can give me

I understand bro. I drink socially myself usually one night a month, but do not drink at all other than that. As far as the safety goes you are fine. Nothing to worry about with that at all

Thank you very much for this! I hadn't looked into the mini pct but I'll definitely follow your advice - Cheers

No danger in it as Rick said but I imagine alcohol effects sarms like it does hormones and will cause them to be broken down and excreted faster. Just FYI

Dude, interaction should not be big problem, but larger issue is these two not getting along! I mean if you are drinking and trying to cut fat and fet in shape same time? Alcohol will take you backwards with each drink you have! You could be wasting money and time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just try to keep the alcohol in check. As RickRock said, it is truly counterproductive. I have drastically cut my alcohol down, and in fact, been running a 30-day no alcohol detox to get it 100% out of my system and break bad habits. The first weekend was the hardest, and got easier from there. I think about it less and less, and like RickRock, will probably only be drinking 1x/month on a date night with the wife. Other than that, I want to stay focused on my primary goal right now and that is to lose fat and gain muscle. It's alot of work to eat right all week and to budget for SARMS (the good shit ain't cheap), and to throw it away for a few drinks...not in my regimen right now. Just things to consider.

It is good to know that alcohol doesn't cause issues with SARMS - thanks for that RickRock!

Just try to keep the alcohol in check. As RickRock said, it is truly counterproductive. I have drastically cut my alcohol down, and in fact, been running a 30-day no alcohol detox to get it 100% out of my system and break bad habits. The first weekend was the hardest, and got easier from there. I think about it less and less, and like RickRock, will probably only be drinking 1x/month on a date night with the wife. Other than that, I want to stay focused on my primary goal right now and that is to lose fat and gain muscle. It's alot of work to eat right all week and to budget for SARMS (the good shit ain't cheap), and to throw it away for a few drinks...not in my regimen right now. Just things to consider.

It is good to know that alcohol doesn't cause issues with SARMS - thanks for that RickRock!

It's no problem at all bro. Glad I could help! Sarms themselves are not liver toxic unlike oral steroids, and that's where the interaction with alcohol can cause a huge problem

I'm all for enjoying life, and I do like to enjoy a few drinks socially on a night out with my wife or friends once a month or so, but it can Certainly be counterproductive to goals so it should be kept to a mimumum

just remember bro, although there are no interaction issues with alcohol and sarms as sarms do not have any toxicity, the issue is your results.. do not be upset if you dont get the results you expect from ANYTHING you run if you are going to use alcohol... if you are okay with that and can accept that you wont get as far as you could without it, then you are fine

What's up, 3 of my post have been deleted on this thread, what's up with that?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not sure. Are you saying anything ignorant or against the forum rules?

Nope, not at all. Just suggested bloods for the OP to watch his Alanine transaminase (ALT) Aspartate transaminase (AST). Before, during, and after anytime he runs any kind of supplementation for growth.

You know, we are all different and need to keep a good eye on our health in this lifestyle.

Tried posting that twice and got deleted, then posted asking why it was getting deleted and that got deleted.

Kind of strange . . .

Last edited:
Nope, not at all. Just suggested bloods for the OP to watch his Alanine transaminase (ALT) Aspartate transaminase (AST). Before, during, and after anytime he runs any kind of supplementation for growth.

You know, we are all different and need to keep a good eye on our health in this lifestyle.

Tried posting that twice and got deleted, then posted asking why it was getting deleted and that got deleted.

Kind of strange . . .

That is strange. Maybe reach out to one of the administrators.

That is strange. Maybe reach out to one of the administrators.
Good idea, Rick Rock and DG, are both on this post. Maybe they'll see this and be able to see what's going on. I don't think many people on the forum have admin rights to just delete someone's post.

Looks like your posts are working now ;)
Yep, I'm weird when I post. I'll come back two or three times and read the thread again after I've posted. Weird, the post were there then gone. Anyways, don't want to hijack the OP.

Top Bottom